His apology

Rose walked into the common room laughing alongside Lily.  They both were lugging along big bags of candy. Most of it belonging to Rose.  There were leaves in their hair and Rose was barefoot.  In her hand was the platform heels she had worn. 
     Lily had her arm around Roses shoulder as Rose had her arm around Lily's waist. 
        "Rose!" Lucas called, running up to the duo. 
         "What do you want now? I'm with my sister. " She stated quite clearly."
        "I understand I majorly messed up, however, I would like to redeem myself. Meet me by the Black lake at midnight." Lucas said.  She cocked an eyebrow at him. 
         Right as she opened her mouth, her giant black finally hurtled himself into her arms with a loud meow. 
        "Mag!" she exclaimed.  Hugging him.  She'd gotten Mag back before she knew she was a witch.  Rose later found out that he was actually a witch cat.
        "You love that cat to much." Lily laughed.  Rose shot a glare at her. 
         "Rose?" Lucas asked
        "Yeah sure. I'll come down.  This is your last chance.  And by the way, I hate the color pink, for future reference."
      Rose then walked off.  Hugging her huge cat that was the size of a medium sized dog.
     Lily and Rose walked up the stairs to their dorm room and Rose took a very long time cleaning herself up.  Letting the warm water run down her back.  She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body. 
       Hair hanging around her body, she was about to drop the towel when a big black dog came in.  She sat down on the floor and patted her hand in the ground. 
       The dog came over quickly. She scratched the head.  Then she remembered that there was no dogs allowed. 
         Rose gripped the towel and yelled. "Sirius Orion Black! Get out of the girls dorm bathroom!" the dogs face was priceless before he ran out of the room.  Locking the door, she slid down onto the floor once more and breathed heavily.  Her mind wandered drifted away before a loud banging on the door brought her back out. 
         "Hey Rose,  are you okay. I Heard you yelling that Black was in there. In fact the whole common room heard you." Lily voice came through.  Rose stood up and opened the door.  She stomped out and quickly threw on her underware, a T-shirt and a pair of her shorts.  Running down the steps with lily following,  she ran into Lucas.  Not even caring she screamed.  "Black! You better get your bloody arse running!" She then ran up the boys dormitory stairs.  She found James blocking the door.  Behind him, Rose could see the dog.  Glaring daggers at it, she tried to push past the 6'5 teenager.  He easily kept the 4'8 shortie back. 
           "James, if you value your life at all, you will slow me to pass." Rose growled. 
        "You don't even have your wand. " James pointed out.
          "I want to murder him with my bare hands!" the dog looked terrified.  So much that it left for a moment then out came Sirius. 
        "Okay Rose I admit that what I did was wrong but..."
        "There are no buts! You delepertly came into the girls DORM!" Rose screamed. Clawing at James arms. She finally managed to get past him and not a second later, she had Sirius pinned to the ground.
        "Rose!" Sirius wimpered. Scared for his life. Rose glared at him with a fury before patting his chest and getting off him.
          "Don't ever come into the girls dorm bathroom ever again Paddy. Got it?" Rose asked. Red hair sticking to the side of her face.
         "Crystal." He said. Still on the ground. Rose walked out of the boys dorm. She passed Lucas who had heard the whole thing and watched her walk away. Her small frame. Hips swaying. She climbed the stairs. Disappearing.
             "Lucas!" His friends called. He ran down to the commons and joined them.
          "So i heard that you took Rose Evans, a madaurader out today. Whats going on there?"
             "Yeah. She's pretty hot. Got a fine body." Lucas smirked at his friends.
              "Is that the only reason you took her out?" Lily asked from behind. Her arms crossed. She had came down to tell him that he better make his apology good because Rose was a stubborn girl.
             "Do you have a problem?" Asked on of his friends. Lily took a step forward. Looking Lucas straight in the eyes.
          "In fact, i do. If you hurt my sister, i will make sure you regret it." Lily said.
            "What are you going to about it? Huh? Muddblood." Lucas sneered. Lily looked taken back for a moment before turning on her heal and running up to the girls dorm.

    Hey guys. This is getting a bit better. I know this is a bit shorter and i am deeply sorry for it. Hope you all are enjoying this book.