The Date

Rose's POV

         The next morning, i was up fairly early. Pulling on my outfit while the others did the same. Alice ended up doing my hair. At a quarter til 9, we were all already.
       We walked downstairs to see Lucas waiting for me. Over in the coner of the room, i saw James staring at me.
        "Ready?" Lucas asked. I looked back over to him and gave a small smile. Nodding we walked out together.
         "I found the perfect place for us to have tea." He said. Then he led me to this horribly pink shop. When i say pink, i mean that it was seriously pink. He took me to a table and sat me down. The red i was wearing clashed with it all.
          We got tea and he slowly drinked his. I crossed my legs and tapped my foot gently. Careful not to make a loud sound.
          Out of the coner of my eye, i saw James motoning for me to come outside.
          "Lucas. I'll be right back. My friends have something they need." I said quickly. Lucas nodded. I stood up and rushed outside.
           "Rose, you look really bad in that shop. Wanna ditch the 4th year and join us at three broomsticks?" Sirius said.
             "Wouldn't that kinda push off the point of the date?" I asked.
          "Fine. I'm going in." James said. He walked in and went over to Lucas. Then he started to talk to him. I have no idea what James said but Lucas stood right up and stormed outside. James on his tail.
             "Rose, tell this idiot that you are feeling fine and that you have been enjoying this date." Lucas demanded. I looked at him and then i relized what james had said.
           "One, James is my Friend and not a idiot. Second, you took me to this cafe. I'm not sure how perseptive you are but i have RED hair. Bright red hair that clashes with anything pink. To be honest, im kinda bored. Now, if you all don't mind, i am going to ho find my sister and crash the girls day because at least i know i wont have any major problems." I hissed before walking away. Not 5 minutes later, i found Lily sitting on a bench next to Severous. I took a seat next to Severous. 
            "So my date was a bust." i said as Lil looked at me.
             "Oh, are you okay?" Lil asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
            "He took me to that horrid pink tea shop. James tried get me to go to three broomsticks with the group but i was pretty angry so i found you guys.
            "Best choice you could have made, Rose." Severous said. I gave a small nod.
            "Sevs right. Why dont we go to Honeydukes." Lily said. Severous and i both gave a nod and we walked to honeydukes together. Once there, i went in search of my favorite wizarding candy. Pumpkin pasties. That and Cauldron cakes.
             I may have went a bit overboard because when we actually left, i was carrying out 4 bags of candy.

Hey guys i know this is a short chapter but im working on thr next chapter. I just wanted to go head and get this one out so all of you can read it. Thank you all.