"Come on! Tell us!" Lily said making me go a deeper shade of red.

James's POV

Rose blushed when I asked her what she was thinking. Wow she was cute when-

SHUT UP JAMES! YOU LIKE LILY!

'NO YOU DON'T! LILY IS NEVER THAT NICE TO YOU. YOU LIKE ROSE!' The voice in my head yelled at me.

"What you thinking James?" Rose asked me.

"More ways to hex Snape." I said with a smirk.

"Potter." Lily said.

"I don't think that he likes me. He looks at me like he wants to kill me, it gives me the creeps." Rose shuddered when she said that.

"Rosalinda May Evans! Sev would never try to hurt you!" Lily said.

"Wait! Your middle name is May?" I asked.

"Yeah. So what! Lily's is Meree!" She yelled!

"Ok so let me get this straight, today Evans and You turn 15, you 2 are Twins and you guys don't have the same friends?" Sirius asked.

"Yes! Have you not gotten that fact! Does the same faces and identical eyes and hair not give it away?" Lily said. Rose face palmed.

"Hey! We're here! Welcome to the Leakey Cauldron." Remus said as his mom parked the car.

"Ok kids, I will be back in 4 hours. Meet me back here." His mom said before driving off.

"Well I need a new wand, but let's head to grinngots first. I need to get some money out of my account an I'm sure all of you need to too." Rose said.

"Yep so let's go." Lily said as she led us into the pub.

"Hi there James. How big is the group this time? I see two new girls." Tom said

"This is Lily and Rose Evans. They are Twins and its their Birthday." I said.

"Nice to see. Happy Birthday, Girls! Have a fun day." Tom said to them.

We walked to Greengots and rose walked up to a goblin.

"Hello. I would like to visit my vault." Rose said.

"Name?" He asked

"Rosalinda Evans."

"Your account was set up a week ago. A transfer from France. Yes I have you right here. Here is your key. I'll have griphook take you down to your volt.

Rose's point of view.

A goblin took me down and stopped at my new volt. He opened it up and I walked in.

I grabbed all the gold that would fit in my money bag, which is a lot

We went back up after I finished and I was the last one up.

James smiled at me and I just had to blush.

"Rosie! Come on! We need to get your new wand!" James yelled.

"Don't call me Rosie!" I yelled.

We walked out and went to olavanders. When we walked in he was no were in sight.

"Miss Evans. Wait am I seeing 2?" He asked.

"No. I'm Rosalinda Evans. Lily's twin sister. I'm tranfuring to Hogwarts this year from Beaukxbatons Academy for witches. I broke my wand last year before I left." I said.

"Why, hello Rosalinda. Well why don't we try this wand." He said.

"I waved the wand and the vase broke. James looked like he was going to laugh."

"Shut up." I said.

He handed me another wand and when I waved it James face was covered with pimples.

It went this way for about 10 more minutes. Me trying wand after wand until we found my new wand.

It was 13 and a half inches, mahogany with a phoenix feather for the core.

2 Hours later

We got back home and me and lily started to grab all of our stuff. Lily just got her school stuff. I however had got a new broom, my school stuff, and louds of other things.

When I tried to grab everything i couldn't get all.

"Here. I'll help you." James said while picking up the rest of my stuff.

I opened the door to the house and started up the stairs. James followed me up to my room.

We walked in and James gasped.

"This is your room? Wow. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well um." He said

"Yeah. Last time I was here I was 6 years old. I haven't got all of my kid stuff put in the adik. Lily's room was the same as my room, but over time her room changed. I guess that my room will change in a few days."

"I think its cute. Having all of your kid stuff still out and... What is that?" James asked while pointing at my Barbie's and the dream house. There was 2 redheaded dolls that looked identical. One had on a ocean blue dress and the other had on a sky blue dress.

"Barbie. Don't touch!" I said.

He raised his hands up in serender.

"Hey. Do you want to come to the party. Its in a few hours. We're about to start setting up. You can stay to help or go and get ready." I said." The boys can come as well." I finished.

"Yeah. I would like that. Here. I'll stay and help you set up."

"Kay. Go and help my mum then I'll meet you down there at party time. I need to do up here then get ready for the party. Lily is going to be helping me. Bye."

He left then I grabbed my hairbrush and other things. I put them into my bathroom. I walked out and started to wrap lights around the stairs and streamers on the roof. I rolled out a red carpet down the stairs

Then I fell and James triped and fell on top of me.

"Hey. What you doing on the floor?"

"Um. Well I was putting down carpet and fell?" I said well asked.

"Potter? Rose? What's going on?"