To be fair, I had never heard her laugh before. She was always so serious.

"Guys! Everyone in here is at each other's throats!" Barry yelled through the comms as I frowned.

"What?" I asked as I could tell Barry shrugged.

"They're all fighting."

☀︎︎

"Joe, you should have seen it. It was like everyone was trying to kill each other." Barry said as we entered the bank, where more than a dozen victims stood, trembling in fear.

"It had to be a diversion, Barry. There's 1/2 million missing in the vault." I suggested as he pressed his lips into a thin line, nodding.

"There's a tracer in the cash stacks." Joe said as I opened my bag, searching for a pen that I couldn't find. "We're trying to find the signal." He continued as Barry reached out, pulling the pen out from behind my ear and handing it to me.

"Oh. That's where I put it." I said with an awkward chuckle as Barry laughed, his smile nearly melting my heart for a moment. I hate the feelings I have for him. What if he doesn't feel the same way. . .

"Meantime, any idea what could've caused such mass..." Barry trailed off as I looked at a victim, whose eyes were wide.

"Neurotoxin?" I suggested as Barry shrugged.

"Possibly. I'm going to swab some surfaces, see what I can find, but I think maybe they got whammied." Barry said as I snickered.

"I love that word. . . Whammied. " I ended up laughing quietly as Barry rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face.

"Whammied? What do you mean by that?" Joe asked with a raised brow.

"I just got so angry." I blonde girl said as she was dragged away by a female cop. "I can't believe I did that. I would never hurt anybody. You have to believe me." She continued, but the cop wouldn't listen.

Captain Singh walked up, donut in hand as I held back a laugh. "Guess the stereotypes are true." I said, pointing to the donut as Singh sighed.

"My boyfriend has decided we need to eat healthy at home, so work is now the only place I can eat what I like." Singh said as I held back a chuckle before Eddie walked up. "Sorry, we're you saying something Detective?"

"The Blur, The Flash, the man in the red suit. Whatever he's called... He was spotted at the bank this morning." Eddie said as I gave him a confused look before I realized what he was saying.

He thinks the Flash is a bad guy.

"You mean the bank that was robbed of 1/2 million dollars, where a dozen people tried to murder each other, and you think our attention should be focused on-"

"Catching Santa Claus?" I said as Eddie looked at me with a weird expression.

"I can't explain how he gets to and from crime scenes so fast.  We need to figure out who this guy is and what he wants." Eddie continued as Singh shrugged

"You should asked your girlfriend. She writes fan fiction about him." I stifled out a choke of laughter as Eddie glared at Captain Singh.

"Joe, help me out here." Eddie said as Joe gave Barry and I am unsure look.

"Sorry partner, stopped believing in Santa when I was eight." Joe said as I frowned at him.

"Eight? I didn't stop believing until I was 11." I said as Barry chuckled.

"Barry here didn't stop believing until 13." Joe said with a grin as Barry quickly shut up, giving his foster dad a "Seriously?" Look as I burst into laughter.