Public

Normal POV
"Are you sure?"
"For the millionth time Hiccup I don't mind"
Currently Astrid and Hiccup where discussing about being a public relationship, Astrid wanted too but Hiccup was nervous, he'd never had a relationship before and the idea of waltzing into school hand in hand with a girl despite his intense feelings for her was terrifying to him.
"Trust me," Astrid said softly grabbing Hiccups hand making him look up at her with his forest green eyes, "everything will be fine." She promised sweetly,
Hiccup sighed and nodded and smiled back,
'Now or never' he told himself  in his head.
The two made it to the schools doors already getting some looks, what was the most popular girl, the girl who rejected any boy who even looked at her, doing hanging around, hand in hand with the boy who was only know for the one with the service dog?
Astrid gave Hiccup another grin and comforting squeeze to his hand before entering the school, walking down the hallway getting more looks.
It was done,
Imprinted into the school drama,
They where official.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
184 words
Hey sorry I've been so inactive I haven't felt like it since my story has been deleted and hasn't come back and I think is no longer on the sight cause I can not find it, for anyone who is a fan of that story I may write it again but it won't be for a while it took so long to write the few chapters I'd wrote.
Also I've been inactive for personal reasons I'm currently going through changing my name legally and having some issues with my mental health and school but I shall return to regular updates soon