Following

Astrid POV
I watch as Hiccup takes the slow walk home, Toothless nudged his owners hands with a whine,
"I'm ok bud" Hiccup smiled lightly before letting his smile fall again, "just need to think"
Hiccup suddenly walks into a nice neighbourhood you didn't have to be rich to live here but the houses where quite big, Hiccup suddenly turned into one of these houses gardens but before he drew he'd the door the door flew open to see the twins I remember being called Ruffnut and Tuffnut, I forgot which is which though, the both barrelled towards Hiccup causing him  to fall over, after a minute he was allowed up and followed the twins back inside.
Now I'm curious... why was Tuffnut and Ruffnut in the same house as Hiccup? They couldn't be sibling cause I remember they have different surnames, 'wait!' I think, 'his mother left, his fathers dead... maybe he's like a foster kid, wait does that mean so are the twins, but I remember the boy Fishlegs, wasn't he his friend, is that a coincidence or is he a foster kid too?' I feel a headache creeping from how hard I'm thinking, I decide now is the time to head home, I have some serious investigating to do.
——————————————————————————————————————————
212 words

——————————————————————————————————————————212 words