Wake Up

He runs as fast his his legs can carry him, his father screaming "keep going" even if he at all slowed down, you could here the man chasing them laugh, the laugh of a man who could give you nightmares, the man, Drago Bludvist rasped his left arm, cocked the gun, aimed, "goodbye... Stoick"
*BANG*
———————————————————————————————————
Hiccup gasps as he wakes up, the nightmare fresh in his mind as he rubs his head, yet that wasn't just a nightmare, it was a memory from only 2 years ago, the 16 year old turns his head to the other single bed in his room, the figure of Fishlegs Ingerman s visable, Hiccup puts his head in his hands as he remembers moving into the Sven household 6 months ago, Ingrid and Charlie Sven were his foster parents, as while other household members, Tuffnut and Ruffnut Thornton had grown comfortable in calling them mum and dad, Hiccup and Fishlegs were both not ready to be calling anyone else other than their real parents that title.

Hiccup climbed out of bed, even tho he and the other teens had all moved in 6 months ago today was they're first day at school, Charlie said it would be better if they went to school after they got settled in their new home, and today was the day the teens would set foot in their new school and Hiccup was dreading it...
———————————————————————————————————
250 words

So this is my first chapter of my first ever story I hope you like it
Just for some detail, Hiccups flashbacks and dreams are all from when he's 14 and he looks like he does in the 1st HTTYD and when in present 16/17 (I'm doing a chapter where he turns 17 at one point) he looks like he does in HTTYD 2+3 Ik he probably should look closer it how he did in the 1st movie but it's my story XD
Anyway hoped you liked it here's the 1st chapter of Who Is He?