Pairs

Astrid's POV
Ever since I spoke to Ruffnut she has basically avoided me, Heather explained that I probably made her uncomfortable, I was quite curious about the new kids, especially Hiccup, they caught my eye, they where different from everyone here and also very different to each other despite being best friends, Ruffnut was crazy yet awkward, Tuffnut was loud, chaotic and extremely hyper, Fishlegs was quiet, smart very geeky, she had spoke of him quite a few times due to him becoming quite close to Heather. Then there was Hiccup, he never spoke unless spoken to, he seemed to have a meet up past and family and was extremely defensive, I really wanted to see if I could get past his mask but I didn't know how to reach him.

Time skip

I sat in art class looking at the teacher named Ms Hack, she was a slim smiley woman with amazing art skills,
"So today I will be assigning you partners for an art project" she announced, nearly everyone in the room groaned, "oh be quiet" Ms shushed, "so the pairs will be: Heather and Fishlegs, Snotlout and Tuffnut, Ruffnut and Minden and finally Astrid and Hiccup" 'Yes!' I think victoriously, I zone out of the lesson thinking about how much time I could spend time and observe Hiccup, I know I shouldn't observe people but I like to investigate people despite the many times I've been told I go to far or should let stuff go I'm wayyyy to determined to drop something as curious as Hiccup. I turn to the auburn haired boy who is watching and listening to the teacher, I smile this is gonna be a very fun project.
——————————————————————————————————————————
285 words

Sooo Astrid's a bit of an ass, lol don't worry all those Astrid lovers she will turn nice... eventually  XD
So I'm having inspiration again for another's story and this one I'm wayyy to temped not to write but I'm stuck between two story idea, werewolf Hiccup (weird ikr but I like it) or vigilante superhero Hiccup. If there's something you'd prefer please comment I'd love to know what people preferences are :)

Till next time adios