??? x Reader ❤? [Confessions] pt.1

A/N: Hello, hi, sis! So, I got this super cool idea for this one-shot today while I was doing my homework. I really really want to do this as soon as possible, so, yeah, here you go, I guess.

1450 words in bout three hours (loong)

Quirk: not important

<><> intro <><>

You are a U.A. 1-A class student.
You were never the bravest, however you you got yourself into the hero course.
Even though, you were a shy and timid person, you always enjoyed helping others and thought that being a rescue hero was something made perfectly for you.
You made friends with the most of the class. However, you were especially close with Tsuyu. You always preferred having just one, but very good friend than a lot of 'meh' ones.
During the school year you got yourself into a pretty strange situation.
Involving feelings.
The romantic ones.
Well, your heart always beated like crazy, more than normally, when a certain green haired boy was near.
Izuku Midoria.
(don't stop reading yet plz)
You definitely had a soft spot for him. He was always putting others above him, was helpful when it came to practically everything and even managed to kind of 'melt' Todoroki during the sports festival.
You had an idea to confess to him right before the school ball you will be having in three days.

You were currently sitting in your dorm, in the middle of the night, by your desk, writing a letter for Izuku.
A love letter of course.

<><> Sp Pov <><>
~ three days before the ball ~

"...I really wanted to tell you, how much I love you, no, it sounds weird" you mumbled to yourself.

"Kay, once more" you said scrunching the paper and throwing it into the already overflowing bin.

"Dear Midoria, I know, that we didn't talk much, but I want you to know, that I think that you're an amazing person and I like you very much. Love you in fact. It's even worse, I can't" you put your head on the desk and started sobbing uncontrollably. It was around a thousandth attempt on writing this, but you just couldn't get it right.

You closed your eyes and opened them to the sound of your phone alarm. It was already six a.m. The time you got ready for school. You even forgot about your homework.

~ two days before the ball ~

You sighed, got up and blankly threw on your school uniform. Your back hurt like hell from sleeping like that.
You did your morning routine, took your backpack and headed to the U.A.'s main building.
The first lesson you had today was English with Present Mic.

You went into the classroom and the first thing you heard was your best friend greeting you.
"Do you have the letter, (Y/N)?" she asked you. She was the only one who you told about your crush.

"No, I tried to write it so many times yesterday, but it always came out so bad" you sighed looking at your feet.

"you have today
You sat at your desk and couldn't help but look in Izuku's direction. You rested your chin on your palm.
The green haired boy was talking to Iida, one of his closest friends.

"ITS ONE MINUTE BEFORE THE LESSON! EVERYBODY, SIT ON YOUR PLACES!" Tenya yelled suddenly making Izuku make one of his precious faces.

Present Mic came into the classroom and the lesson started.
It was pretty boring, like always, but you took small glances at Midoria once in a while.