Kirishima Ejiro x Reader ❤ [Call me]

A/N: I just noticed that I don't have a one-shot for baby shark even though he's super cool.
Umm, yeah, that's it, nothing more, sis.

Around 800 words in bout an hour and a half (s L e e p)

Quirk: not important

You still don't have dorms in this
one-shot!

<><> intro <><>

You were always the quiet girl in the back of the class. You simply started panicking everytime too many strangers were near you.
Despite your shy nature, being a pro hero was your dream since childhood.
You always wanted to help people in need with a smile on your face.
You somehow managed to get to the hero profile in the most prestigious school in Japan, U.A.
Your parents were so proud of you, that they even bought you a new smartphone, since your old one was literally falling apart.

You were assigned to the class 1-A.
The first day of school went very quickly, probably because instead of some boring talking, you had a test where you had to do some simple exercises.
You actually managed to find yourself a friend. It was a red haired boy, Ejiro Kirishima. He protected you from a certain blonde who yelled at everyone.
You ended up giving the Crimson riot's no. 1 fan your number and asking him to call you sometime.

You somehow didn't get nervous or anxious while talking with him. It was probably because he had this reassuring thing in himself. Simply, everytime something didn't go well, instead of trying to pull you down, like your
ex-classmates did, he was telling you, that it was ok and that there is nothing to worry about.

You two soon started hanging out a lot. You even went back home together since his house was near yours.

You, however had something important to tell him. You knew that it could ruin your friendship, but he deserved to know.

<><> Sp Pov <><>

You were sitting on your bed and staring at your phone screen for something near eternity. You decided that today was the day you would tell Kirishima about your feelings. You couldn't however manage to call him because you were anxious about his reaction.

The one moment you were catching the air in your lungs like if you were choking, and the other one, you completely forgot how to breathe.
There was a bitter feeling swelling in your chest, getting stronger and stronger with every second you waited. Your heart was racing like crazy and you could swear that your face was all red.
You took several deep breaths.

'okay, here comes nothing' you thought choosing Kirishima's number and waiting for the response.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N), do you need something? Was Bakugou mean to you again?" you heard from the other side.

"I wasn't, Shittyhair!" somebody yelled in the background.

"Aah, it probably isn't the best moment to talk, is it? I'll call you tomorrow!" you answered with a nervous laugh.

"Nah, it's a perfect moment" he said.

"W-Well, it's pretty important" you rambled out.

"I'm going to the kitchen, Bakubro, wait here please" a said a voice, slightly muffled by the phone.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" you heard the blonde yell.

You heard footsteps.

"okay, what is it, (Y/N)? You know you can tell me everything, right?" he asked clearly concerned.

"I-i-i't's about me and you. It's, it's just, that I, I-I... I love you Eji!" you yelled shakily.

No response.

You looked at the phone only for your eyes to meet a sight of your contacts' main screen. He had hung up.

The tears that were making your eyes glossy, were now streaming freely down your face. You stared at your phone with a sad smile.

'how could I even consider that he might like me too.'

You collapsed onto your bed and cried yourself to sleep.

The next day you woke up to your alarm as usual, but today, you really didn't want to go to school.
You lazily threw on your uniform, grabbed your bag and went out.

Through all the way to school you couldn't stop thinking about Kiri.

'why did he just hung up like that?' was coursing through your head.

You didn't live far away so you were there soon.

You were about to walk past the door when you felt a strong grip on your wrist. You instinctively turned your head and suddenly you felt a soft pressure on your lips, gone as quickly as it came.

You just stood there with your mouth agape.

"E-ji-ro?" you mumbled out shocked by his move.

"I know that it wasn't very manly of me to run away from your confession, but I, I want you to know that I love you too,
(Y/N)!" he said, his face now redder than his hair.

"really?" after your brain processed what just happened, a giant smile crept onto your features.
"that makes us a couple, right?"

******************A/N*******************

Okay sis, I'm sleepy. I have just a few lessons tomorrow. Yayy!

I'm so sleepy that I am hardly trying to stay awake.

Have a nice day!