Shigaraki Tomura x Reader ❤ [Skin]

(If you want the flattest, most cliche thing ever, then you'll like this)

A/N: oookay, sis, I decided to write another one-shot for Handyman! I mean he's probably my favorite character in bnha, soo, yeah. Also I've been writing tons of limes lately so I'll probably write some morefluff soon. Yeah, that's it.

800 words in bout two hours (cool)

Quirk: not important

<><> intro <><>

You are one of the League's members. You joined before the Stain incident, but you were one of the strongest people in the League, so you had access to the main base. You stayed there.
Not because you didn't have anywhere else to live, you probably could buy yourself some small apartment or something, but because of your leader. Tomura Shigaraki seemed very childish the first time you met him but that only made you want to know him.
When you learnt that he was really into video games, just like you, you started to talk to him more.
Soon, you two started hanging out a lot, usually in his room playing some stuff together and he quickly grew fond of you. You often laughed and joked too. He even started trusting you so much that he was telling you all his worries and insecurities. You always reassured him that he was an amazing leader and an even better friend.
You quickly started developing a thing for him.
Even when new members joined the League and Tomura started to get more mature, you were still spending a lot of time with him.

Today was no different. You were casually walking towards Shigaraki's room. However all your comfy t-shirts were dirty, so you had to wear the
white off-shoulder dress Toga gave you.

You didn't mind wearing it but after a long day of work it was nice to put on something in wich you could sit in every position you wanted.

<><> Sp Pov <><>

"Hey, Tomura, you ready?" you asked walking in and closing the door behind you with a smile.

He just stared at you for a while from his gaming chair.

"Yeah, you can come" he said still looking at you.

You quickly moved towards him and sat on the chair in the space between his legs like you usually did. This position gave access to the keyboard to both of you and was fairly comfortable.

"So, do you have any particular game you would like to play today?" you asked turning your head to the side.

"No, you can just choose something" he answered, now clearly trying not to lock eyes with your form.

"Okay" you said and started scrolling through his steam library.

Suddenly, you felt a soft pressure on your bare shoulder, and heard a quiet gasp from behind you.
You turned your head again and saw two fingers touching your skin

"Hm? Do you need something, Tomura?"
You asked

"No, it's just... your skin is so soft and smooth, (Y/N)" he nearly whispered.

"Thanks, you can touch my shoulders as much as you want, I don't mind, really" you giggled rolling your eyes and moving all your hair to the side. "in fact, you can touch my whole body, not counting the no no places of course"

"But, aren't you scared that I might disintegrate you or something?" he asked.

"I trust you, Tomura" you said and with that, he started slowly and carefully trailing two of his fingers over your (s/c) skin.

"Maybe we'll watch some movie instead of playing?" you suggested, your voice going a pitch higher than usually because of the delicate contact between you two.

"All right" he agreed

You quickly put on some Cinderella from google and you leant backwards to rest your back against his chest. He didn't even complain about the movie choice.

Little did you know that all Tomura could think about now were all those nice and reassuring words you have ever said to him. He knew that all of it was honest, but everytime you praised him he had this suffocating feeling gripping the area above his heart.
He couldn't lie, he liked this feeling, even though it always left him unable to speak or think about anything and anybody but you.

"H-hey, (Y/N)?" he said. You never heard this much uncertainty in his voice.

You turned your head to the side.
He suddenly leaned and pressed his lips to yours. The pressure was gone as quickly as it came.

You stared at him wide eyed. He was shaking and looking down.
You turned your body around and sat on his lap to face him.

"Was that a... Have you just..." you rambled, your mind seemed empty.

"I-I-I.." he didn't finish because you have cupped his cheek and kissed him again. This time longer and more passionately.

He needed a while to process what was happening and as soon as he did, he kissed back.
The feeling in his chest turned into pure joy.

You pulled away panting lightly.
A smile had made its way onto your features.

"I love you too, Shigaraki"

******************A/N*******************

Ooookayy the cringe goddess is baack, this thing is kinda messy.

I'm supposed to be doing homework right now, but I wrote a one-shot.

Nothing interesting happened, so yeah.

I'm out, have a cool day, sis!