Min*ta Minoru x Reader 🙃 [7 minutes in hell]

A/N: Oookayy, so, the first day of school wasn't actually that bad. I mean, I found a friend sooo, yeah.
Also I started to draw again, because, umm, I don't really know why. So, here you have some more very creative seven mins in heaven(hell)!
Yeah, oonto the one-shot!

350 words in bout half an hour. (it's so shorttt)

Quirk: not important

<><> sp pov <><>

You were all in the common room playing 7 minutes in heaven. Even Bakugou and Iida joined, Mina had to force them though.
Everybody was lucky so far. You couldn't wait to see who you will end up with.

"It's your turn to spin now (Y/N)!" yelled Mina.

You took a deep breath and spinned the bottle. Everybody including you watched it in anticipation. The bottle started slowing down. 'Uraraka, Deku, Kaminari...
MINETA NONONONONONONO!!'
You were on the verge of tears.
'Of all the people here, it had to be just this purple pervert? Really?'

He on the other hand seemed excited. Wayy too excited. You let out a shaky sigh.

"Hey, (Y/N), if you don't want to go, you don't have to, you know, no pressure" said Mina concerned.

"No, Mina, game is game. I took the risk and now it's time to pay I guess" you replied.

Everybody looked at you shocked, but with giant respect.

"But if you would need help, just scream, OK?" asked Sero.

"OK, OK, " you answered. "Hey, Bakugou, if this perv touches me or something, please yell at him, all right?"

"yeah whatever" (this means "I would, even if you didn't ask")

"ooookayy, here comes nothing" you sighted, got up and walked into the closet.
Grape juice was already waiting for you.
As soon as you closed the door, he rushed to you yelling "Boobies!!!"

You moved from his way, letting him run into the wall. He fell and you quickly grabbed him by his leg and picked him up holding him as far as possible from yourself.

After seven minutes Mina opened the door with concern in her eyes only to see you like that. You put Mineta on the ground and quickly ran out of the closet.

"I did it guyyys" you yelled punching the air in the sign of victory.

********************A/N*****************

Okay sis, I know that this thing is super short, but this first day of school today made me so tireeed, I'm very very sorry!

So, I decided, that I always can write in school! 👾 This is definitely the best idea.

Yeah, that's it sis, I'm done, have a great day!