Monoma Neito x Reader ❤ [Worthy]

The official stuff for this song was disabled here by Vevo^

A/N: so, sis, I am currently sick and lying on the couch. I mean, it's just a cold, but I can't go to school bc of the world's current situation. So, yeah, I have time, yayy!
Alright, so I decided to write a one-shot for this 1-A hater. I mean he's such a cool character. Soo yeah, sis, onto the one-shot!

1100 words in bout two and a half to three hours (nice)

Quirk: not important

(r/f) - random floor

<><> intro <><>

You are a U.A. 1-A class student.
You always had many great friends and got along with almost everyone. Almost.
You could tell that at least a half of the B class was jealous of the clout your class got after the USJ incident. But the worst was him. That Monoma guy.
He openly laughed at and mocked your class about absolutely anything. Somebody tripped? He laughed. Somebody said something dumb? He laughed. Somebody got 99% on the test instead of 100%? He laughed.
It was beyond annoying to you. Lucky for him, you had a truly angelic patience and instead of yelling at him you decided to just talk about it with him one day.

You were currently sitting in the Lunch Rush Cafeteria with Hagakure, Tsuyu and Mina at the table. You were all eating peacefully, until...

<><> Sp Pov <><>

"Oh, isn't it the great class 1-A?" you heard alongside with a loud laugh from behind you.

You turned around only to see that annoying blonde leaning over your chair so you had to look upwards to face him.

"what do you want this time, Monoma?" you sighted rolling your eyes.

"I just wanted to see again how better my class is than yours!" he laughed and you got back to eating your food.

"Oh, so you're ignoring me now? This only proves I'm right ha ha ha ha ha"

He yelled.

*Slap*

You heard and instinctively looked at the cause of this noise. You saw Kendo with Monoma now on the ground.

"Sorry about him!" she said with an apologetic smile and quickly dragged him away from you.

"This guy is so weird, it almost looks like he wants attention" said Mina quietly so the male wouldn't hear.

"Maybe he does, kero" added Tsuyu making you wheeze.

"He can't be that bad! Maybe he's just lonely and doesn't know how to get people to like him" exclaimed Hagakure, as bubbly as always.

"We'll see. I was planning to talk to him someday and ask him to stop being annoying, but I can do it today as well" you said and the rest of the girls gave you the 'do it' look.

You had to go to the classroom soon.
As you were walking through the halls, your invisible friend whispered into your ear:

"And he looks great too"

All the classes went quickly. You were mostly thinking about what to say to Monoma. You knew that you will have to come up with something powerful for him to listen.

After classes, you went to your dorm and changed from the uniform into something nice and comfy.

You quickly grabbed your coat and went out of your room.

"Hey, where are you going, (Y/N)?" asked Kirishima chilling in the common room.

"I just want to sort some things out with Monoma" you answered walking towards the door.

"Just don't be there for too long, we have a class sleepover tonight, remember?"
He said with a smile.

"yeah, yeah, I remember, now, see ya"
You opened the door and ran towards the 1-B's dormitories. You stopped at the terrace of the building. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
You stood there for a while until somebody opened them. Fortunately, it happened to be Kendo.

"Oh, hi, you're (Y/N), right? Do you need something?" asked the ginger haired girl.

"I just wanted to talk to Monoma about you know what" you answered quickly

"Come in then, he should be in his dorm. It's on the (r/f) floor." she said with a smile.

You thanked her and followed her directions. You found his dorm soon.
'okay, here comes nothing' you thought and knocked. Soon the blonde boy opened the door.

"Oh, does one of the mighty 1-A class students need my help?" he laughed making you sigh in annoyance.

"Not exactly, but yes. I want to talk with you about your behavior, Monoma" you said trying to sound as serious as possible.

"all right, come in then" his mood suddenly changed and he moved away so you could go into his dorm.
It was surprisingly tidy. Monoma closed the door and motioned you to sit at his desk.

"so, what is it?" he asked sitting on his bed.

"why are you always being so cocky when my class is somewhere near you? I mean, it's starting to get annoying, Monoma" you answered looking him in the eye.

"It's just so unfair that class 1-A got all that clout and recognition just because of this USJ attack" he said furrowing his brows slightly.

"we didn't ask for it. It was a terrible experience, really. It wasn't just a one little weak pickpocketer, it was a whole army. We had to watch Thirteen injure himself with his own quirk, a very strong villain break Aizawa sensei's bones like twigs and our classmates fight for survival with way more experienced people. If I could choose this to happen or not, I would choose the second option without hesitation"
You hissed.

He looked at you wide eyed for a while.

"Umm, sorry, I guess" he apologized letting his sight drop to the floor.

"Ok, it's nothing, just don't do this again" you sighted and took several deep breaths to calm yourself down.

You got up from the chair and walked to the door.

"Wait, I want to tell you something too!"
He suddenly yelled.

You turned your head so you could look at him.

"what is it?" you asked slightly tilting your head to the side.

"Well, the USJ incident wasn't the only thing that made me act this way.." said Monoma.

"Hmm?" you turned around completely and took a few steps towards him.

"The second reason is you (Y/N), those 1-A guys see you everyday and yet, they never spend even a moment to admire your beauty, it's just so annoying" he said shakily, looking away from you.

Your features softened.
'So, Hagakure was right, dang, her intuition is amazing' you thought.
A smile crept onto your face.
You walked over to Monoma, sat beside him and hugged him.

"So you're just saying that you're jealous about me" you giggled and a slight pink hue covered his cheeks.

"Yes, I do" he sighted

"all right, so let's surprise 'those 1-A guys' and go out someday" you said with a sly smile

"with pleasure"

°°° Bonus! °°°

"She said she won't be there for long!"

*******************A/N******************

Oookay, sorry that I didn't post yesterday, sis, but school.
Also, I'm sleeepyyy

Nothing interesting happened bc I'm sick and lying in my bed

Soo, yeah, that's it, have a greeatt day!