Yandere!??? x Reader ❤ [Strawberry cake]

A/N: I'm currently on my online lessons and I'm so boooooreeed. So, since that stuff makes me sleepy I decided to write a nice yandere one-shot.

950 words in bout two hours (dang, that's good)

Quirk: Dreamcatcher
You dream the same dreams as the people around you. Your presence significantly improves the quality of sleep of the ones near you.

<><> intro: past <><>

Even though, your life was somewhat nice and simple it wasn't satisfying at all. The routine was killing you. Wake up, eat something, go to work, go back, eat dinner, go to sleep, repeat. Everyday. You always felt like you were made for something bigger, better, something dangerous. You needed to feel that shiver of adrenaline running through your body. Unfortunately, you couldn't become a hero or even a villain because your quirk was practically useless against others, so you worked as a waitress in a small cafeteria. At least you could walk during work. You wouldn't stand sitting in one room eight hours a day. There was one more waitress at your workplace, Ichiko Mizuki. She was around your age, had long, pinkish hair, grey eyes and an unusually bubbly personality. You never really talked much with her because she worked from six a.m. to two and you from two p.m. ten.
Since you were always bored, you tried to memorize all the customers. It was pretty easy because the most of them stayed in the cafeteria for hours typing stuff on their laptops or reading books. One day, you noticed a pretty distinctive guy sitting at one of the two-seat tables.
He had a black hood covering his face. It made him stand out even more.
You walked over to him and asked for his order. He just wanted some strawberry cake. When you were walking away from him, you could feel his intense gaze fixed on you. He stayed in the cafeteria for a while and left you a pretty impressive tip.
He started coming around nine and leaving minutes before closing everyday now. He always ordered strawberry cake and always left you some weird amounts of money.
You didn't even know his name or how he looked like, so you had absolutely no idea why did he give you that.
You decided to ask him.

<><> Flashback <><>

"U-umm, sir, I have a question for you" you said knowing how awkward this will be.

"Yeah?" he hummed in response.

"I noticed that you always give me a pretty big tip, but I don't really know why, hehe" you squeaked out lightly scratching the back of your neck.

"Because you're cute" he said in a plain voice tilting his head to the side making the hood move a bit. You took a glimpse at his, now slightly uncovered face and your eyes met his almost glowing teal ones. You gasped quietly and turned your sight away from him.

"W-well, thanks, I guess" you managed to ramble out.

Even though, you couldn't see the stranger you could bet he was smirking.

<><> Intro: present<><>

You were casually sitting at the counter in the cafeteria waiting for new customers.
You furrowed your brows.
It was almost half past nine and the strawberry cake guy didn't come. The time you asked him about the tips was the only time you two actually talked, but you somehow liked his presence.
Don't get this wrong, he was creeping you out and made a thousand shivers run down your spine at once.
That was, however, just the thing you needed. Some excitement in your life.
Little did you know that this night will turn out very exciting
(it's not that I'm sorry).

Those thirty minutes were gone. You sighted, threw your coat on yourself and left the cafeteria.
You locked the door.

Suddenly, you felt something cover your mouth and nose.

'oh no...' was the last thing you thought before falling to the ground and losing your consciousness.

<><> Sp Pov <><>

You slowly started waking up. Your mind was fuzzy and your body felt limp. You swallowed thick saliva that gathered in your throat and cautiously opened your eyes, your vision was all blurry. You were in a dark, stuffy room. The air smelled like old wood and alcohol.
You blinked a few times and noticed some scruffy furniture. There was a big, half burned wardrobe, scratched up table with a charred spot in the center and a bed.
You just now realized that there was a guy lying on the bed, scrolling through a phone. He had a few big scars, black spiky hair and a lot of piercings.
Your eyes widened. He had the same cerulean blue orbs as the strawberry cake guy. You tried to get up but something was keeping you in place. You realized that you were tied to a chair.

"Oh, somebody's awake" you heard from the side.

You turned your head. The strawberry cake guy was now sitting on the bed and stretching up.

"W-w-who are you? W-what is this p-place?" you squealed shakily.

He got up and started walking towards you looking at your tied up form intensely. A shiver ran down your spine and you bit your lip. Your chest felt heavy as you breathed quickly.

"I'm Dabi and you're somewhere where no one beside me could hear you, so please, don't hold yourself back" he said huskily.

"A-A-ah- wh-why am I even here?" you managed to get out of yourself.

"I can't tell you, but you can be sure that it won't be unpleasant." he growled bending over till your faces were inches apart.

"My god, you're so cute" he nearly whispered.

Trying to move your legs was the last thing you managed to do before he crashed his lips to yours.

°°° Bonus! °°°

"Dabi, you ass, how many times do I have to tell you not to touch my comp- oh."

******************A/N*******************

Okay, so sis, I didn't really have the strength to write the juicy stuff, even though it's my favorite part to write, I'm sorry.

Also, in case you didn't read my Yo Shindo trashy one-shot, Ore wo Suki is amazing.

So, apart from school, I'll only sleep tomorrow and bc of that I won't write a one-shot. I decided that on Fridays I'll just sleep for the whole week, so I could write those often. During the weekend however, I'll try to deliver one one-shot a day.

I think that I might install some weird otome games bc I'm kinda lonely and never had a bf, sooo why not.

I'm currently in progress of sorting things out and all of that stuff for my lemon book. As I mentioned in other one-shot, I'll start writing them at October 1st to you know, make the kinktober stuff.

So that's it, sis, have a cool day!

Edit: I noticed that I started writing gargantuan intros and just a little bit of a proper one-shot. I have to calm myself down.