Bakugou Katsuki x Reader ❤ [Sleep]

WARNING: SPOILERS FROM THE MOVIE: "HEROES RISING"!!!

Please don't read if you haven't watched it yet!

A/N: ookayy sis, I made a weirdo of myself in school today! The third day and I'm considered as the weirdest person in the class, yaaaayy!
Also, please somebody write to me I'm lonely

400 words in half an hour (yayy)

Quirk: not important

You are before the attack on Nabu.

Please pretend that they all sleep in one room on some mattresses.

<><> intro <><>

You are a U.A. 1-A class student. You were currently sitting in the U.A. Agency and eating some beef in rice with your friends. Today was a tiring day. Even though, nothing serious ever happened on the Nabu island, you still had a lot of work with the daily problems of people there. You couldn't lie, you really liked it.

<><> sp pov <><>

"Hey, Bakubro, I think that you should clean the dishes today, since you didn't do much today" said Kirishima

"I was waiting here in case some villain decided to attack, Shittyhair!" yelled the ash blonde.
You sighted.

"I'll just do it. The fact that he was here all day, doesn't mean he can't be tired too, Kiri" you chimed in.

"No, it's my job, do you think I can't handle washing the dishes you nerd?!" Bakugou got up and started to take the empty plates.

"Wait! I can collect all those dishes, you can wash them and then I'll put them all in the alphabetical order, so Iida won't be upset" you said quickly

"don't tell me what to do" he whined handing you the plates anyway.

"all right guys, I'll go to sleep already!" informed Mina yawning loudly.

"okay, sweet dreams" you you said while taking her plate from her.

You quickly got the rest of the dishes and put them near the sink.

Everybody else was already deeply asleep.

When Bakugou ended washing thrm, you put all those things in alphabetical order, Katsuki desperately trying to do this instead of you.

"all right, it's all done!" you exclaimed happily. You were tired and sleepy.

You went alongside with him to the sleeping room. You saw the rest of the class curled up together and a one free mattress. Wait! One mattress.

"nooooo, I thought there should be two more free! I have to sleep on the couch then, I guess" you whispered quietly.

"no, you're not going anywhere, you nerd" said Bakugou taking you up and tossing you onto the mattress. You did your best not to yelp.

"w-what are you doing?" you stuttered.

"going to sleep" he answered lying beside you, hugging you from behind and pulling you closer to him, till your bodies were touching.

"you're so warm, Katsuki" you sighted drifting into sleep.

"shut up"

°°° Bonus! °°°

In the morning

"Hey, Tokoyami, how did you get this mattress for Dark Shadow?"

*******************A/N******************

I'm so sorry that this thing is so short, but im too tired to write something longer, sorry sister.

Have a cool day, sis!

Edit: oh god, I was so sleepy that I literally wrote a one-shot about sleep and didn't even notice.