Shinso Hitoshi x Reader ❤ (💚?) [Jealousy]

I couldn't find a funny Shinso meme ^

I love this song ^

A/N: welcome back again, sis, it's me! Your goddess of cringe! So, I really like our internally neko lavender boy. I mean, yeah, that's it.

Around 700 words in bout 2, maybe 2 and a half hours (yeah babyy)

Quirk: not important in this one-shot.

<><> intro <><>

You and Shinso were friends since the entrance exam. Of course, he didn't consider you as his friend at first but he warmed up to you soon. Even though he was in the class 1-C and you made it into 1-A, you still hanged out a lot.

You and your lavender haired friend are currently after your classes, just taking a walk in the back of U.A. dorms. You are talking about some random stuff, you know, like friends do.

<><> Sp pov <><>

"Hey, Toshi, you have to tell me some more about this new cat of yours you mentioned during lunch" you literally begged. Both of you really loved cats, but cats seemed to love Shinso more, since like, all of them came to him everyday.

"Well, she's smaller than most of other cats I've seen. Her fur is creamy white and she's very fluffy. She looks like she's always smiling and has big (e/c), shimmering eyes. She reminds me of you a bit." Your lavender haired friend said staring at the ground in front of himself with a light smirk.

"I-i kinda wonder how she got inside the U.A.'s area" you tried to change the subject a little, too flustered from his statement, to continue it. You didn't want to admit it, but as the time passed, you were falling deeper and deeper for the boy.

"she's a cat" Shinso said with a shrug.

"yeah, that explains a lot" you giggled softly.

"It's your turn to talk now. Tell me, was that short pervert harassing you today?" he asked.

"Surprisingly, not. He even seemed to avoid me. I kinda wonder what happened to him." you said and looked at your friend, who turned his head away from you.

"Good" he almost whispered.

"Hopefully, he was the only one I didn't like. The rest of the boys in my class are actually pretty nice." you claimed. Shinso slowly turned his head to look at you.

"I mean, Kami is a bit dumb, but he's a true sweetheart, Deku always helps everyone with everything, Bakugou  even though he always screams at every person he sees, probably has a soft side too, at least I think so..."
you continued, but your friend wasn't listening anymore. There was a suffocating feeling swelling in his chest worsening with your every word. He felt the blood in his veins coursing faster and faster. His vision became blurry...

Suddenly, you felt a strong grip on your shoulders and then your back hit the nearest tree. You squealed surprised. Shinso pressed his body to yours, his hands on both sides of you, leaving you no way to escape.

"Don't ever talk about other guys like that (Y/N)" he hissed. Looked into his eyes, only to see emotions you thought you would never see in them.

"You don't even realize, how much it pains me to hear you being so entranced with them! I love you (Y/N)! Why can't you see it?!" he yelled. You opened your mouth to say something, but Shinso reacted and quickly crashed his lips with yours. It took your breath away. You kissed back almost immediately wich caused him to lightly smirk into the kiss. He licked your bottom lip begging for entrance, wich you gladly accepted. The lavender haired boy slipped his tongue into your mouth and you started a fight for dominance. He easily won and explored every single inch of your wet cave. He forced his knee between your legs making you moan into the kiss.
Unfortunately you had too pull out to breathe.
You stared into his violet eyes.

"S-sorry, I... I should've asked first" Shinso broke the silence looking away from you.

"I liked it!" you said quickly
"A-and by the way... I-i love you too, Toshi"

He looked at you shocked, but unbelievably happy and relieved.

You interviewed your fingers behind his neck and leaned closer...

••• Bonus! •••

"Get a fucking room you extras!" yelled one of your classmates instantly killing the mood and making you laugh loudly.

Shinso hid his head in the crook of your neck giggling a little bit.

"(Y/N), do you really think he has a soft side?"

*******************A/N******************

OK sis, I am proud of myself. I actually like this one shot. I mean I'm still your cringe goddess, but yeah

Also I just washed my hair with my dog's shampoo, because I ran out of mine 😑

Sooo, yeah that's it, take care sis, have a grreeaat day!!