Bakugou Katsuki x Reader ❤ (💚?) [Shut up!]

A/N: okay, sis, I got a nice grade from my history test and I'm proud of myself.
So, I decided to write a one-shot for the Lord Explosion Murder bc I got a pretty nice idea, but it would work only with his character, soo, yeah.

Around 700 words in two hours (pretty nice)

Quirk: You can make a bubble-shaped force field that shields you from most of the physical attacks and makes all living creatures (not counting plants and mushrooms) within it invisible.
You faint if you overuse it.

<><> intro <><>

You are a U.A. 1-A class student.

You were one of those people that others whether loved or hated.
Many said that you had an attitude of a villain. Whenever anybody said you couldn't do something, you always tried to prove them wrong, you really liked to bet with people and overally, competing with others was your thing.
It wasn't like that because you didn't like people, no, no, rivalry simply made you do your best. You actually made friends with some of your classmates, but there was this one guy you hated with a half of your heart. Why only a half? Well the second one was reserved for your little (big) crush on the same boy. Bakugou Katsuki.
He was the most annoying person in the world with his constant yelling and swearing, on the other hand, his
hot-headed nature was somehow intimidating.

You were currently at the practical part of some exam. It was similar to one of the first hero course tests in U.A.
(the 2hero vs 2villain thing) so you were pretty familiar with the rules.
Unfortunately for you, you happened to be paired with that guy who made you crazy everytime he said anything. And he talked way too often.

You were on the hero team and you were fighting against Momo and Kirishima. You were relived that it wasn't Jiro, since she could clearly hear Bakugou's complaining from miles.

<><> Sp Pov <><>

"We should check upstairs first. I don't think they would hide a mass destruction weapon in a hallway like this" you whispered to the blonde beside you.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do" he yelled.

You sighted in annoyance and rolled your eyes.

"Are you ignoring me you nerd?!" small explosions started bursting on the palms of his hands.

You stopped and blocked his way with your arm. You were almost sure you just heard something from the alley crossing yours.

"shh, I think I heard something" you said quietly.

"I don't care! You didn't answer my question!" he yelled even louder.

If there was anybody in the hall, they definitely heard him.

"be quiet or they'll know where we are"

"I won't listen to somebody like you"

"Be Quiet"

"Don't make me fucking mad"

"Silence"

"Don't even tr..."

He didn't end his sentence because you shoved him onto the wall, put your arms on both sides of his body, giving him no way to escape and activated your quirk.

"Shut up already" you said through gritted teeth.

"you can't make me" he smirked.

"bet?" your eyes shot full on arrows at him at this point.

"Bet"

As soon as he said this one word, you crashed your lips with his. You could feel his head hit the wall behind him.
He kissed back almost immediately pressing his lips to yours as hard as possible. You forced your tongue into his mouth and he firmly grabbed your hips. His hands were surprisingly... Warm?
You freely explored his mouth. He still tried to fight for dominance with his tongue but you somehow managed to win everytime he did so.

You pulled away soon panting slightly, a string of saliva still connecting your lips.
You just simply stood there and stared at each other. His crimson eyes seemed to gleam with something different than usually.

"I win" you whispered and backed away slightly.

He quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

"you won't get away from me that easily now"

°°° Bonus! °°°

"Nice fight Kiri!" you yelled to your friend

He blushed furiously and looked away.

"hm? Something happened?" you asked concerned.

"I-its just.." he took a deep breath.

"I heard some weird noises in the hallway so I ran there and I probably went through your shield and I saw you two kissing and I ran away, this was so unmanly, I'm sorry" he said quickly averting looking at you.

You were the blushing one now.

*******************A/N******************

Ooookayy, that's it, sis! I really liked this idea that I got, so I hope this one-shot kinda reflects it.

Yeah, that's it, have a nice day, sis!