Iida Tenya x Reader ❤ [Help with maths]

Comfort series #1

A/N: Kaykay, so since I'm alive and have this idea of writing stuff about the boys comforting you about things, here I am! I don't really have much to say today, sooo yeah, onto the one-shot!

750 words in bout an hour and a half. (woo)

Quirk: not important

<><> intro <><>

You dreamed of becoming a hero since childhood. You always wanted people to trust and rely on you. You did everything to achieve that. You even managed to get to the U.A.'s class 1-A. You made a lot of amazing friends there.
There was only one thing that you couldn't win against. The true horrific plague and bane trying to destroy you at every step you took. Maths.
You were absolutely awful with numbers. No matter how hard you tried to memorize all those rules and stuff, you never managed to understand them. It kinda outraged you. You decided, that since there weren't any teachers or tutors that could make you learn this stuff, you should ask one of your classmates for help. Maybe if somebody your age explained it to you, it would be easier.
You decided that it should be Iida Tenya, your best friend alongside Izuku, Uraraka and Todoroki. He was good at almost everything connected to school and he took his role of class rep very seriously, so he would be glad to help any of his classmates.
You decided that today was the day.

You were currently sitting in the classroom and it was around a minute before the end of your lessons.

<><> Sp Pov <><>

The bell rang and your classmates started furiously packing up and running out the door.
You got up from your chair and walked over to Iida's desk. He always took his time when it came to putting his stuff back into his backpack.

"Hey, Iida, can I ask you a favor?" you said with an unsure tone.

"Of course, what is it, (L/N)?" he exclaimed turning his face to you. He was taller than you even when you were standing and he was still sitting.

"Umm, I need some help with maths. You're good at it, right?" you asked averting looking at him.

"All right, I'll help you" he answered making you let out a breath you didn't even realized you were holding.

"Okay, do you have time now? We could go straight to my dorm or something" you said tilting your head to the side slightly.

"I do, I'm glad you take your education so seriously." he praised you, standing up from his chair.

You walked to the dorm building and you let Tenya into your room.

You two sat on the carpet at the low table placed in the center. You took out your book and notebook. Iida was sitting beside you.

"So what do you need to exercise,
(L/N)?" he asked.

"I definitely want to learn the stuff we are currently working on. Oh, and please, call me (Y/N)" you said opening the book.

"O-okay, let's start with something easy, (Y/N). What's the formula for the circumference of the circle" asked Iida with a little cough.

"Uuuuuuummmmmm..."

You were sitting there trying to properly reply to Iida's questions and doing some exercises for a few hours now. You couldn't get absolutely anything right.
Even though he had a lot of patience and wasn't close to losing it with you, you felt bad. He was helping you, sacrificing his own time and you hadn't got even close to getting better at this.
It felt more than awful.

After something that felt like a one hundred thousandth question, something inside of you just snapped.
You felt stinging in the corners of your eyes.

"And what's the..."

*sob*

Iida stopped what he was saying.

"A-are you crying?" he asked with obvious concern in his voice.

"I'm so dumb *sob* I can't even memorize some numbers" you almost whispered and hit your head to the table sobbing harder.

Suddenly you felt two strong arms lightly wrapping around you in a bear hug.

"I'm not the best at comforting people, but you're not dumb, (Y/N). The fact that you are trying to learn things you're not good at in your own time that you could spend on your hobbies, for example, is just amazing. Everybody has this one or a few things they're not good at" Iida hummed, slightly swinging back and forth.

"T-thank you" you breathed out.

"We could meet up and I could help you with mathematics for an hour everyday, and now, let's just do something relaxing" he said tightening the hug and placing his chin on top of your head.

*******************A/N******************

Oookayy I like this thing. I mean, Iida wouldn't probably just hug somebody out of the blue, buuut e tam.

I'm not really sleepy, wich is pretty weird, bc I'm always sleepy even after coffee and stuff and I didn't have any today.
I kinda napped during the day, but only for half an hour, sooo yeah.

So, that's it, sis, I'm out! Have a cool day!