Yandere!Shigaraki Tomura x Yandere!Reader ❤ [even death won't make us apart]

This is one of my favourite songs^

A/N: ooookay sis, it's the second shot on my villain spree! I absolutely adore our handyman. Like, I am one of those people who think that he's more of the cutie type than the daddy type.
Also there's this phenomenon going on around him. I mean, you either consider him as the prettiest, most perfect character that ever existed, or as your sleep paralysis demon but as a true creep. There's no in between.
Okay, that's it, now, onto the one-shot!

1300 words in three hours (!)

(r/n) - random name

Quirk: use your imagination!

<><> intro (Y/N)<><>

You were always considered as this quiet girl. You weren't shy, you just simply didn't feel the need to talk to people. The big part of them never had anything interesting to say anyways.
You didn't have many friends, at first at school, now at work.
However, when you saw him on the news, the way he looked, the way he moved, how everybody described him, you started ACHING for more and more information about him. Shigaraki Tomura. The most dangerous man in Japan.
Soon, you started to feel some type of way about him, even though, you never even saw him live. He was just so amazing, so perfect, that everytime you would only think about him, the butterflies would explode in your stomach. And you liked it. You even started watching news everyday now. only to see those new pictures and videos of him.

One day, on your way home from work, you felt like someone was watching you. You turned around multiple times, but nobody was there.

You didn't feel bad with it actually. The fact that somebody was there just looking at you, made you feel safe. If anybody wanted to kill you, you would probably be dead by now.

It continued. Day after day, week after week, this feeling of being watched.

<><> intro Shigaraki <><>

From the time he saw her that day in some alley, an angel, a ray of sun, the whole sun in fact, he knew they were destined to be together. Forever.
Her bouncing (h/l) (h/c) hair and big, gleaming (e/c) orbs left him not able to take his eyes off of her. He just needed to look at her. But he wanted more.
He ended up following her all the way home. She must've felt his intense gaze on herself, because she turned around several times, but he managed to quickly hide before she could spot him.
Now he knew where she lived. He could easily get the all other information about her. Her family, her friends, her work, the hours she's out, her age, her name...

<><> Shigaraki's thing <><>

"(Y/N)" Tomura growled lying on the bed in his room casually thinking about how would it feel to have you just snuggled up into his chest, sleeping peacefully.

He often fantasized about this kind of things instead of some sexual themed stuff. He knew that he truly loved you and didn't want you to be some kind of a toy to him. He wanted you to feel this way about him too. He wanted, no, he needed to hear those three words coming out from your mouth for him.

"I love you" it would sound so, so much better said by you.

Shigaraki got up and walked to his room's door. It was almost the time you were going to work.

"Hey, are you going to spy on that little girl of yours again, handyman?" teased Dabi from the bar.

"Yes." Shigaraki answered with an annoyed sigh.