??? x Reader ❤ [The Game]

A/N: I have school tomorrow and it's 10 p.m. yayy. Also, I really enjoyed writing the first ??? x Reader and you seemed to like reading it, so here's another one!

1000 words in two hours and a half
(that's good I think)

Quirk: not important

<><> Intro <><>

You are a U.A. 1-A class student.
You were a genuinely nice person.
You managed to quickly befriend your whole class, however, you had just a few closest friends. The Bakusquad precisely. Your group always hanged out a lot, whether you had time or not. You had to spend the most of the nights with your books thanks to it, but you still never regretted going out with those guys.
Mina's energy was unbelievably contagious, Kaminari never failed to make you laugh, Sero always protected you from Mineta, Kirishima made everything seem more manly and thanks to Bakugou, everybody else in at least one hundred feet radius knew not to come near you. It was nice.

One day, you found a mysterious note in your bag. It was neatly written on a small, pale green sheet of paper. The note said:

'Dear (Y/N),
I have something very important to tell you!

To find out what it is, please go out the front door of our dorms after school.
I prepared a game for you'

It wasn't signed.

You were very surprised by this note. You didn't know, who or why needed to talk to you, but you decided to find out the easiest way. By simply participating in this 'game'.

The next day, you couldn't really focus on the classes. Your curiosity reaching its peak. You really wanted answers to all those questions filling your head.
You said nothing to the squad because you knew that if you did, they would follow you, even if you didn't want them to.

<><> Sp Pov <><>

You were impatiently looking at the clock.

Suddenly rang your final bell.

'quickly, (Y/N), quickly. Outside the dorms, right?' you thought storming out of the classroom and running towards the dorm building.

You stopped at the terrace and looked around. No-one was there. You sighted in disappointment.

'Maybe it's only a stupid prank, or maybe I should just wait a while' you turned on your heel to walk into the common room, but something caught your eye.

It was a pink envelope placed under the rock near the door. You picked it up. There was 'to (Y/N)' written on it.
Your eyes lit up and a smile made it's way onto your face while you opened it.

There were some cat stickers alongside with another note. You carefully took it out and read it.

'(Y/N), I know this might sound weird, but your character really reminds me of cats.
Even though, you always walk your own way, you make everything seem better and every time I see you, I can't stop myself from smiling.

Please, turn right now.'

You could feel your cheeks heat up from the unexpected compliment. You rarely got those, even though you were considered as pretty cute.