Iida Tenya x BadGal!Fem!Reader ❤ [opposites]

This song is amazing ^

(⚠ SUPER CRINGE, I MEAN THE THIRD ONE SHOT AND FURTHER ARE OK, BUT THIS AND DENKI'S ONE ARE AWFUL!!!)

A/N: so, my dear sister, I love the concept of our precious robocop falling head over heels for a tomboyish kinda bad girl or something like that. Soo, yeah, here you go!

Quirk: toxic
You are resistant to most of the poisons and other harmful liquids. When you drink some, you can condense it in your body and then release through your skin. (not in literal waves like Mina, more like a coat covering your skin)

Around 800 words in three hours (not bad, not bad)

<><> SP pov <><>

...beep...

...Beep...

...BEEP!

You shifted to the side and roughly pressed a pillow to your head with an annoyed grunt.
After trying to ignore your phone alarm for like five minutes you finally got out of your cozy, warm bed.

Today was another boring day with boring math classes and a little less boring hero training. You are a 1-A class student at U.A.

You threw on your school uniform with (f/c) socks and some black nikes.

"Are you up sweetie? Breakfast is on the table." you heard your mom call from the kitchen

"yeah, thanks, mom" you yelled with a rather tired voice

You quickly ran downstairs from your room, grabbed your bag and a sandwich and left the house. You went to the local shop to buy your favorite drink and headed straight to school.

<><> iida's thing <><>

'Where's miss (L/N)? Class starts in ten minutes and she's still not here.' Iida thought while staring at his desk.
Even if you two were complete polar opposites, he had to admit, he found you rather irresistible. The way you always walked with such confidence, despite not saying much, the way your gaze could pierce through ones soul, the way you seem to never care about how you look but still look amazing had the poor boy feel weak everytime he even though about you.

"Hey, Iida, are you okay? You seem absent today." Said Izuku with obvious concern in his voice.

"A-ah, yeah, I just... spaced out" Iida blurted out.

"Hmm? Is it about her?~" said Uraraka appearing out of nowhere right next to Iida.

"About who?" asked Midoria clearly not knowing what his bubbly friend knew.

Then the class door opened suddenly for a (h/c) haired girl to come inside.

<><> (Y/N)'s thing <><>

You went through the door and turned your head to the left just to lock sights with certain male's black eyes. He quickly turned away not realizing you were smirking lightly. You found Iida kinda cute. Despite his athletic build and robot-like moves, he seemed to be a real softie. You went to your seat, your eyes never leaving Tenya. You sat on top of it your smirk growing wider, waiting for his reaction. Iida always protected all the rules and made others follow them as well, often talking louder than Bakugou could ever yell.

"hii (Y/N)! What are you doing?" asked your bestie, Hagakure in her usual happy tone.

"Nothing much, just trying to give Sonic a heart attack." you said reaching into your bag.

"So, nothing still? When will you confess your undying love to him?" said your friend. Light blush covering your face everytime you would mention him probably helped her with coming to the conclusion you like this boy.

"I'm not in love!" you quietly told her and lightly punched her on the shoulder pulling out a bottle of your favorite lemon flavoured bleach you bought on your way to school.

"yeaah, sure. Look to the right by the way. I'm leaving you two alone together" said your invisible friend giggling.

You did as she told you, only to see Tenya walking towards you.

"Miss (L/N), sit at your desk properly! You're acting extremely disrespectful towards every person who used it before you, not mentioning the ones who designed and made it!" he yelled doing his iconic hand movements, a slight pink hue visible on his cheeks.

"OK" you complied taking a long sip of your bleach. It left a funny tingling sensation on your tongue.

The boy just stood beside you dumbfounded, clearly not expecting you to actually listen to him.

<><> Iida's thing <><>

'what just happened? Did she just ... do as I asked her to do? SHE? The one who could laugh at Bakugou and actually say "go away" to Mineta just did as I told her!..."

"Done staring at me?" said (Y/N) trying to sound annoyed. Key word, tried. It came out kinda a pitch too high.

"Yes! Apologies, miss (L/N)!" yelled Tenya visibly stiffening. He turned around to go to his own desk, when suddenly he felt a grip on his wrist.

He turned his head to the side only to see your piercing (e/c) eyes locked on him. He gulped.

"Eat the lunch with me today..."
He nodded.
"...and call me (Y/N). I feel like a sixty year old because of this "miss (L/N)" thing" you said slowly releasing his wrist not missing the occasion to lightly brush his hand.

"All right... (Y/N)"

******************A/N*******************

So, sisters, I hope you like my first ever one shot! I honestly didn't realize how fun writing this stuff is even though this thingo turned out kinda criiingeeey.

Also. Since English isn't my first language, could somebody please tell me what does "I wheezed" and "lmao" mean?

If I have some grammar mistakes or other mistakes, or you have some criticism for this thing, then please, let me know. I'm here to learn.

So, well, have a nice day, sis!