Bakugou Katsuki x Reader ❤ [Cooking Lessons]

I couldn't find the original version of the song on this wattpad youtube ^

A/N: Hi hi sister! It's still me! So I wanted to finally write something for the one from the bnha's main three. Also our angry pomeranian can cook well and you can't change my mind.

Around 1000 words in like 3, maybe 4 hours (c o o L)

Quirk: not important in this one-shot

<><> intro <><>

You are the U.A.'s 1-A class student. You were known between your classmates as the one who can solve any problem. Well, almost any. There's this one thing you are absolutely awful at. Cooking. No matter how hard you tried, something always went wrong and you were ending up with burnt oven and might-have-been food smeared all over the kitchen. It was a bit upsetting, since you would really like to be able to cook well. Even though, you were very indecisive, you somehow managed to make a few good friends. The one who could help you with your problem definitely wasn't one of them. Katsuki Bakugou. The loudest human you have ever met.
So, today was the day, you finally decided to ask him for help. Of course, during the classes you changed your mind like ten times, but you knew, you really have to do this for your future self.

You are currently after your classes, in front of the school.

<><> sp pov <><>

'Ok, I can do this, I can do this' you thought, feeling a lump forming in your throat. 'no, I can't do this!' you let out the air from your lungs, realizing you were holding it.

"What are you staring at, Shittyface!?" yelled Bakugou. You mentally facepalmed and looked away.

"N-nothing! Wait, I actually want to ask you to help me with something!"
You looked at him again.

"Tch, I won't waste my time for an extra like you" he growled clearly annoyed.
You sighted.

"All right, I think you're the best at cooking from our class, but since you don't want to help me, I'll just go ask Todoroki" you said with resignation in your voice.

"Hold on, Shittyface, what would I get from helping you?"
Your face lit up with hope.

"I will go out with you, since no one else I know would." you blurted out with a wave of confidence, not really thinking about what were you saying.

Bakugou's eyes widened, and the realization of what you just got yourself into hit you like a train.

"J-just think about it and give me an answer tommorow" you said, quickly ran to your dorm leaving him standing shocked in front of your school.

°° time skip to tommorow morning °°
°° (a day free from school)°°

You were already up. Honestly, you didn't get much sleep, thinking about the thing you said yesterday.

'he may still say no, right? But I kinda still want him to agree. Oh honey what did you do to yourself!' you collapsed onto your bed. Both your heart and mind were racing at least a thousand miles an hour only to be completely silenced by the loud knock on your dorm's door.
'okay, here comes nothing'

You opened the door to see the hot headed blonde in them.

"I will help you, Shittyface, but you have to keep your promise" he SAID way more quiet than always.

"O-okay..."

Bakugou grabbed your wrist, pulling you straight to the kitchen, not even giving you a chance to finish your sentence.

"So, what can you cook?" he asked leaning on the counter.

"Actually, absolutely nothing, hehe" you looked away embarrassed and quickly tied up your hair.

"We'll make pancakes. Get the flour, eggs  and milk."
you complied taking the things he asked for and placing them on the counter beside him.

"Now the bowl and the spoon" he directed you.

"Ok, got it" you said with a giant smile that could melt any glacier and grabbed the necessary stuff.

"Mix the flour with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of sugar."

"why don't just mix everything at once?"
You asked.

"Because it would turn out fucking awful" he yelled. You already started missing the soft part of him.

"o-okay" you did as he told you.

"Beat the eggs into the milk and pour it into the bowl."

"umm, I-I, could you show me how to do this?" you giggled nervously earning an annoyed sigh from Bakugou.

Instead of showing you this, he walked over to you and put his hands on yours, your back to his chest, to actually guide you. His hands were a lot warmer than you expected them to be. You could feel your cheeks heat up.

He easily did this step using your hands, even though he wasn't paying much attention to it, looking at the soft skin of your neck.

"And that's how you do this" his deep voice now so close to you made a shiver run down your spine.

"thank you" you said quietly.

He went to lean back on the counter again and you whined lightly from the lost of his warmth.

"Now, take the pan and put it on the stove, turn the stove on the medium heat and pour a bit of oil on the pan." you complied getting a bit nervous, because you knew that the oil will probably jump all over the place soon.
You waited, till the pan heated up a bit.

"pour some of the pancake batter into the pan."

"all right!" you doing as he told you. Hopefully, you managed not to smear this thing all over the place.

"Don't be shy, put some more" Bakugou said making you pout.

"I'm not shy!" you turned your head away from him.

"oh, yes you are, now look at the pan or you'll burn our breakfast"

.
.
.

You put the last pancake on your plate with a sigh of relief. Somehow you did it without completely destroying anything.

Suddenly, you felt a strong grip on your waist, Bakugoupulling you closer to himself.

"It's your turn to keep your promise now... (Y/N)"

"Wait, I'm hungryy!" you yelled trying to get back to your pancakes.

*******************A/N******************

Ooookaaayy sisterr it's like 2 a.m. and I'm sleeeepyyyy. Also, this thing ended up being kinda boring, but honestly, what did you expected to get from your cringe goddess.

Also I got ten tomes(?) of bnha manga today and I'm soo happy!

So, yeah, that's it, have a nice day sis!