Kaminari Denki x Fem!Reader ❤ [heart problems]

(⚠ SUPER CRINGE! THIS AND THE FIRST ONE SHOTS ARE AWFUL, THE REST IS OK)

A/N: Ok, sister, I honestly find Kamibaby super adorable. Like, seriously, HaVe YoU sEeN tHaT sMiLe??? And the fact that our pikachu boy made it to the US popularity polls only once, and was on the 16th place is just so saad (even Gran Torino was higher gdgchffd). So let's show him some love!

Around 1100 words (my god) in definitely too much time

Quirk: Water form
You can turn into a puddle or change your whole body (or some parts of it) into a watery kind of thing. If you use it too much, you can dehydrate easily or get a nose bleed.

<><> Sp pov <><>

Denki always was the biggest flirt out there. He got advantage of every occasion to say some cheesy pickup lines or ask some cute girl on a date. Even though Kaminari was always rejected by them, he still tried and he was still his smiling, awkward self. But, when it came to you, he was scared. You were the only one who actually liked the flirty part of him. Plus you were the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen in his whole life. You were always hanging out with the bakusquad, so this gave the opportunity for your friendship to blossom. Right, friendship. Denki wouldn't even dream about being something more then that.

<><> Flashback to the first day of<><> <><>school Denki's pov<><>

"Hey, wait!" I heard a feminine voice call.

I turned around to see my new classmate running towards me, her (h/c) hair (and not only [come on it's Denki]) bouncing at every step.
I waited for her to catch up to me.

"what do you need, beautiful?" I said with a smile. She just rolled her eyes playfully, a bit of pink appearing on her smooth skin.
"Just wanted to ask you something, handsome"
'handsome? Me? She? Wait what?'
I thought confused, feeling heat on my cheeks.
"Umm, so, what is it?" I said a bit less confident than always
"you have this electric pikachu-like quirk, right?" she asked staring at me with her sparkling (e/c) orbs.
"yeah, why?" her face lit up
"on the next training we'll have to try something! I have the water form quirk. There's a pretty big possibility that if you shocked me while I'm using it, I could actually conduct the electricity from you and release it while touching the target. I actually did a similar thing on the entrance exam but using the electricity from the robots destroyed by others!"
'with every word she seems more and more amazing' I thought
"definitely, it's tomorrow, right?" I said
"I think so" she gave me a close-eyed, gummy smile. 'ok, I can die now'.
"I-i'm Denki by the way. Denki Kaminari."
I introduced myself.
"my name's (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you, Denki, See you tomorrow!"
We parted ways to our houses.

<><> present day <><>
(after the hero license exam)
<><> (Y/N)'s pov <><>

Mina, your bestie busted into your dorm without even knocking.
"hey, (Y/N), Aizawa sensei agreed to let all the girls have a sleepover in the common room tonight!" she yelled jumping up and down.

"Really!? Oh god, Mina we need to buy some snacks a-and we have to take all the blankets we have, and choose some movies to watch!" you said probably even more excited than her.

"Yaomomo and Uraraka already went to the market for some chips and cookies. I think Tsuyu wants to watch "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy for the 100th time. We can get the blankets and pillows" she told you.

++ time skip to the sleepover time++
<><> Denki's pov, Denki's dorm<><>

"I'm telling you, bro, you should go and confess, she won't ditch you, I know it!" said Kirishima trying to help me with my heart problem.
"b-but what if she does, what if she likes someone else, you know how all the girls I ever asked out reacted? I got rejected by every single one of them." I almost yelled with tears in my eyes. I sat on my chair looking out the window. The shimmering stars reminded me of
(Y/N)'s eyes.
"seriously, she absolutely adores you"
Sero chimed in with concern painted all over his face.
"tch, he won't believe you anyway. Just bake her a fucking cake. Sato won this shitty dorm competition because he baked one" even Bakugou tried to make Denki feel better. In his own way of course.
Even though I had my friends by my side, I couldn't shake off the feeling that she could never love somebody like me.

"yeah, you're probably right. I'll just bake her a cake." I said trying to calm my breath.

<><> (Y/N)'s pov <><>

Me and the rest of the girls were lying in the common room. The movie was playing, and my friends were chatting, laughing and eating cookies. I however just lied on my back and stared at the ceiling, not able to get a certain blonde out of my head. Everytime I saw him an unfamiliar emotion bloomed in my chest. I wanted to be as close to him as possible, but I just couldn't. I realized that it could be love a long time ago.
"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" asked Mina visibly concerned.
"yeah, I'm just thirsty. I'll go get myself some water" I said
"just don't be there for too long, well play spin the bottle soon!" my pink-haired friend said
"all right"

I walked through the corridor only to hear soft sobs coming from the kitchen. I slowly opened the door. I didn't see much at first because the kitchen lights were off, but when my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I recognized a familiar silhouette.

"Denki!" I yelled and ran towards him.
"what happened? Are you hurt? Somebody told you something?" i straddled his lap to hug him
"please tell me" I whispered
"i-its nothing, really" he said between sobs.
"I see that something is going on. You can tell me. If you want of course"
"i-i-it's just that... I-I"
He gulped
"I love you (Y/N), I know that you don't feel the same a-about me, but..."
My eyes widened. I felt my cheeks grow hot and the unfamiliar feeling turned to pure joy. Without thinking much, I pulled away from the hug, cupped Denki's chin and leaned to him.

<><> Denki's pov <><>

When (Y/N) pulled away from the hug my heart stopped. What was I thinking. She might like me? Really Denki?
Suddenly I felt a soft pressure on my lips. I shot my eyes open just to see my dream girl kissing me. I simply couldn't believe it!

<><> (Y/N)'s pov <><>

I pulled away from the kiss and Denki started crying even harder saying quiet "thank you"s over and over.
I hugged him tighter than before and whispered:

"I love you too, Denki"

*******************A/N******************

OK, sis, I'm officially the goddess of cringe now!

I kinda liked writing this one shot.

Still I don't know if it's angst + fluff, or just fluff, soo yeah

Anyways, have a great dayy!