Aoyama Yuga x Reader 🙃 [you're like butter to my croissant]

I couldn't find any nice French songs for him, so I just put this thing here ^

A/N: Greetings and salutations, sister! Your cringe goddess decided to write a joke one-shot for the most french Japanese out there. Also, I have never learned French, so I'll be using our precious uncle google for this. Ookay, so that's it, hope you like this thing.

400 words in around half an hour (nice)

Quirk: not important

<><> sp pov <><>

You were currently walking to your classroom. You were already bored, even though your classes hadn't even started yet. Plus you were tired. Very, very tired. You didn't get much sleep tonight because you caught Aoyama doing something on your dorm's balcony and he was shining too brightly. Almost like a flashlight.
You opened your classroom door. Everybody seemed to have slept well unlike you. They were acting exactly like always. Bakugou tried to kill Izuku, Iida recited all the school rules, Mineta stared at Momo, Momo stared at Todoroki and the rest of the girls were chatting and laughing.

"Bonjour mon cheri" you heard from your left. You turned your head to this direction only to see two purple eyes locked on you.

"Oh, hi Aoyama" you said giving clear signs that you want to go to your desk already.

"Did you find a little present from me?"
He asked with his iconic V smile.

"No, because it was too cold outside" you replied.

"Oh, mon cheri, it is inside your dorm" he said

"O-okay"

You quickly went to your desk. You couldn't help your trembling. 'I was up all night and didn't see him, how did he managed to put something in my dorm?' you thought

Today all you could think about was this thing Aoyama said he put in your room

°°° time skip to the end of classes °°°

When the class ended you ran to your dorm leaving everybody else behind.

When you opened the door you saw a paper box on the counter. You quickly grabbed and opened it. What you saw exceeded your wildest expectations. Or not. There were two croissants in the box. This only gave birth to more questions because croissants happened to be your favorite food ever.

You suddenly heard somebody knocking on your door. You froze.

"Hey, (Y/N), can I come in?" the one behind the door happened to be Hagakure. You sighted in relief.

"Yes, you can" you said and your invisible friend went into your dorm.

"I have to tell you something, (Y/N)" she whispered. She was probably averting eyes, but you couldn't see.

"What is it, Hagakure?" you asked concerned.

"Well, Aoyama asked me to put some box he gave me inside your dorm, so I did it, but I should've told you first, sorry" she told you

"It's ok, there were just some croissants in this box..." you said "...but what was Aoyama doing on my balcony then!?"

*******************A/N******************

Hi sis, so, this one-shot is super weird, but I wanted it to be like that, soo yeah.

I drew Aizawa inside my notebook and I'm proud of myself.

So, that's it, have a cool day today sister!