Himiko Toga x Fem!Reader ❤👍 [girls' day]

This song suits Toga so much^

A/N: I know, I know, sis, I said I won't do the girlxgirl stuff, but since I won't break school rules, I'll break my own. Also this is the third and final one-shot for my villain spree!
I am kinda scared , because I have the first day in new school tomorrow and I literally don't know anyone there. Plus I'll be in a female class (thirty girls, no boys) so it will feel so weird, like I can't.
And also, I don't want to stop writing those one-shots everyday, I mean, I love this soo much. But I know that probably I won't have as much free time as I have now. D:

Around 800 words in an hour and a half (yes, I'm definitely getting faster)

Quirk: exoskeleton
You can quickly produce a thick, bonelike armour protecting your body. You can also make shields and sharp blades with it. Even though, the exoskeleton looks unwieldy, it is in fact very light and doesn't prevent from moving quickly.

<><> intro <><>

You are one of the League's members. You joined it alongside with a few more people after the Stain incident.
At first, you were kinda creeped out by the ones who you happened to work with.
The first thing Shigaraki tried to do when he saw you, was trying to kill you, and Toga wanted to cut you, because she thought you looked cute.
But. The worst was that ass Dabi. It looked like he just couldn't help flirting with you in every possible place and time.
You however warmed up to them soon. After spending some time with them, you learned that Tomura was just a one big meme that could disintegrate you with a touch, Dabi indeed was that ass and Toga, your bff now, can make everything seem so much more fun.

You were currently out of work and since you didn't have a home, you stayed in the League's hideout with Shigaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri and Toga.
You decided to make yourself a girl's day with your blonde friend.

<><> Sp pov <><>

"Heyyyy, (Y/N), we can go to my room! I have a nice TV and some super cool movies we could waatch!" yelled Toga jumping up and down, clearly excited.

"yeah, and I could grab some nail polish, so we could use it. I got this powdery pink one recently and I think it would suit you." you said way calmer than her.
Don't get the wrong idea, you were very happy about it too. You were known in the League as the always composed one, you didn't really express your emotions that much.

"yayy, take it then and come to my room, but quickly!" she replied storming away to her room.

You giggled quietly. You honestly considered Toga's always excited self as pretty cute (who doesn't).

You ran into the common room to get to your place. There were Dabi and Kurogiri sitting at the bar. Kurogiri as a bartender of course.

"hey babe, do you want to go somewhere with me?" asked Patchwork earning an annoyed sigh from you.

"I'm not your babe, also I prefer watching movies with Toga." you just said trying to leave as fast as you could, Kurogiri stopping you.

"(Y/N), could you remind Tomura about eating? He didn't even show up to have breakfast today." he asked, since your room was near Shigaraki's. Plus you were one of a few people he tolerated.

"Okay, mom" you answered.

You walked down the hall until you reached Tomura's door. You knocked lightly.

"go away" you heard and slowly opened the door only too see Handyman staring at his computer screen.

"it's me, Kurogiri wants you to eat" you said and backed away closing the door behind you. You knew that if you would try to convince him, you would probably end up as a pile of ash.

You went to your room and took the nail polish, two face masks and some plushies. You had a lot of those, since you couldn't sleep without hugging something.

You quickly ran to your bestie's place.

"it took you sooo long, (Y/N), I was getting bored" Toga said. She was sitting on her bed inside a small blanket fort. There was enough space for two.

"I know, I know, I had some very villaneous things to do" you replied sitting beside her. "anyways, do you know what will we watch?"

"yeah! I want the little mermaid!" she yelled even more excited than she was earlier turning the movie on.

You watched the movie, talked about girly stuff like your urge to kill Dabi and laughed a lot.
You also painted your nails with that polish you got. Toga squeaked all the time because she considered it's color as super cute. You did the face masks too.
Toga decided to style your hair like hers. She ended up saying that you two looked like twins. You had a lot of fun together, but you could tell that you were getting sleepy.

"Heyy, (Y/N), you look sooo cute in that hairstyle and with this nail polish, can I cut you?" she literally begged.

"nooo Togaa" you said making a hard exoskeleton so she couldn't do this.

"it'll be shallow, and I'll kiss the place I'll cut you to ease the pain, pleeeeaseee" she kept pleading. You sighted.

"o-okay, but just this once" before you could react, Toga pulled out her knife, and lightly cut your lower lip.
She did as she promised and quickly kissed you afterwards.

"your blood tastes soo good (Y/N)!" she squeaked happily.

"c-c-cool I guess? Hehe" you could tell that your face was all red.

"but it still hurts"

*******************A/N******************

Okay, I'm done. Sorry if this one-shot seems weird, but I, as a 100% straight human just wrote a fem x fem thing.
Also it's half past midnight now and I have to get up at 6 a.m. This will be funny..

So, your cringe goddess is out! Have a nice day sister!