The Last Mastering part 1

Start from the beginning

And it's time to show the world how
It's a little bit closer
As long as I'm ready to go
All we have is right now
As long as you feel it inside you know

Aggie then left as she swam out of the barriers of Techno Reef, which the blue streak of her hair stopped glowing, swam out of the surface of the ocean, and started flying up on the mountains of Symphonyville. Thanks to Trollzart and the Classical Trolls, Aggie is learning how to use her wings to fly. She made it to Symphonyville as Trollzart started his conducting with his orchestra of Classical Trolls. The song's music theme became Classical as Aggie's yellow streak glowed.

Aggie: You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When it turns out right

Aggie then left with the yellow streak hair stopped glowing. She flew off from Symphonyville as she ran fast to get to Lonesome Flats. Like Country Trolls, Magic Country Trolls are also fast runner, despite having two legs instead of four. So, Aggie, having just one hoof, can run fast through the clear hot dessert. She made it to Lonesome Flats as the song's music theme became Country, the Country Trolls performed a square dance with Delta Dawn playing her banjo, and Aggie's orange streak of her hair began to glow.

Aggie: 'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination
In my victory
Just remember me
When I make it shine!

Suddenly, she was caught in a trail of bubble as a spherical bubble trapped her, and sent her up into the hatch of the UFO of the Funk Trolls. Her orange streak hair stopped glowing as the music changed to Funk. The bubble then floated out of the tube, and sent her down on the stage with the King Quincy and Queen Essence, and few other Funk Trolls played their instruments. The purple streak of Aggie's hair then glowed purple.

Aggie: Everyone can tell you how it's all been said and done
That harder times will change your mind and make you wanna run
But you want it
And you need it
Like you need to breathe the air
If they doubt you
Just believe it
That's enough to get you there

Then, the bubbles sent Aggie and the king and queen of Funk out of Vibe City as they were slowly sent them down on a running Cater Bus where Queen Poppy, Branch, Queen Barb, Delta Dawn, King Trollex and Trollzart kept playing their music on top of their ride. The bubbles landed Aggie, Quincy and Essence safely on top of the Cater Bus as they popped, and the trolls continued their music. With all 6 music are present for her song, all of the colors of Aggie's hair glowed.

Aggie, Poppy, Branch, Barb, Quincy, Essence, Trollex, Delta & Trollzart: You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When it turns out right
'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination
In my victory
Just remember me
When I make it shine!

When the song was near to an end, they noticed that Cloud Guy was joining as he sang and danced along with them. This made the Trolls stop playing their music as they realized if Cloud Guy was here on top of the Cater Bus with them, and if he's in charge of the bus, then...

"Uh, who's driving the bus?" Branch asked.

They all realized no one's on the wheel. The Trolls exclaimed as they quickly jumped back into the Cater Bus for safety as the bus fell down the cliff. A giant worm came out of the hole, and opened its mouth.

"Worm Hole!" Cloud Guy shouted.

The Worm Hole swallowed the Cater Bus as the Trolls went for a weird trip. It's like how the Snack Pack traveled through the Worm Hole with the Cater Bus (so, we don't need the full detail of it).