53

Tae's pov ::

After our dinner ,i left alone to meet Namjoon ,my only brother as Jin told he will leave with jimin  to pack his stuff ......Today its been so much for me ,don't know what i am feeling exactly?? ..

i am happy and sad at the same time  ,and irritated too ...

i am happy that  seokjin is happy and i am sad that i am not genuinely happy for him , and i am irritated because i am like this ....

But only  good thing about today  is jin is shifting tonight , so i am going to pick him up once he finish with the  packing ,until that i need some 'get together your shit ' advice ..

''so are you not happy ??'' 

Namjoon asked me while sipping his wine 

''oh no ...i told you already ,i am happy for him ,,as i should be ..i am willing to do any thing to make him smile , ''

its not that i am not happy ,its just i am sad 

''Then whats with this long 'i am going to cry  face ' ??'''

''I ....i feel like , no its actual my sixth sense is telling something wrong going to happen ''

I adjusted myself in my seat , i felt too uncomfortable suddenly ,

''You doesn't have common sense  only , how its your sixth sense is working Tae ??''

''ya ....Namjoon ah !!!!!!'' i glared at him , he is making fun of me !!!!

''No ,,today you will call me Hyung ,because i know you came for advice ,which i am not giving free this time ''

ye this is the shit every younger brothers /sisters have to go through 

''wa ...!!!okay my few miutes eldest Hyungnim ,,please help me ''

''oh god its so good to here  hyung from your mouth , okay ....okAY !!so the thing is you have to believe on yourself first Tae , then only you can believe in your love , you are amamzing ,and jin loves you for what you are ..trust me ,even though its scary to believe everything is going to be fine, sometimes we have to , its okay you can give another chance ,don't go hard on yourself and stop comparing yourself to anyone ... . stop anticipating for the things beause of your past , its called past for reason ,.......right ?''

''Hmmm....but still ,i ...am not okay with living far away from him , should i also go to Ausatralia ??'

Its worst part , i  am convincing myself everything is fine ,but my past experiences are challenging my every decisions ,its easy to tell move on from the past ,but it leaves such deep mark ,its affect your present , just like mine 

''Don't do that ,....if he needed you he might asked you , let him be ....he also have every right to enjoy his life on his own ,,like so you .....stop thinking nonsense and give your time for the things. Jin wants you ...he might be scared ..its his first time  to travel in the  plane alone ,that to a different country ,,he needs you ...give that support to him ..''

oh shit i totally forget that , its his first time ,,how much scared  he might be ?? how many questions he might have in his brain ?? he doesn't know english , how is he gooing to  manage there?? ,oh my.... i have so much to prepare for him and here i am thinking about some nonsense ,

''why are you always correct ??''

Namjoon just smiled and shaked his head , seriously my hyung is the best , its just i won't tell him that ....