03

Seokjin pov;;

It's evening when we left Busan ...I must tell it's costly car,seats are so comfortable and the car is so big .....on the way me and aunt just talk about the farm, about the arrangements,, about Seoul and  I asked permission about meeting jimin tommorow and she told me to take a car , even though I told I can manage with public transportation she didn't agree,,and truly  I am scared to go alone ....it's Seoul!! ...the biggest city 

We didn't know when wsleep ,,when I woke up.... I could see thousands of lights dazzling through window,,,,tall buildings,,,and horns of the traffic,,,so many people are passing by..., actually i like the crowd places,,,,it make me feel like I am surrounded by people and am not alone even though I don't know them.....

Yes....I am strange,,,,,,

you Know I really have dream to have family,,,a big family of mine....-hmm me and my husband and my children ,I want at least 3 children even five is also okay...I  laugh at my  own imaginations ,,,,,may be it won't come true but still, what you will loose to dream?.... 

Only that it points out how lonesly my life is .....

I wish I will get someone who is warm,, beautiful ,, caring ,loving just like my mom ....hmm the one tells me ........

'it's okay ,I am here for you' 

'jin Happy birthday ,,,,let's cut the cake'

'I waited for you'

' I missed you'

' I love you'..................

Haa... .....may be it looks simple but it's fantasy for me ,,,,,,,if people want to laugh at my fantasy they can ...........

With my raceful thoughts I didn't get  how time passed.... We reached the mansion ,,,,,it's big I mean it's really big....I know mansion have to be big 

When we entered ,,,I met uncle and wished him,,,,they showed room to me,,,I took shower and sent a message to Jimin that I am going to meet him in his restaurant tomorrow,,he was so happy and he  send his address......

 Before I fell into sleep a photo on the wall catch my sleepy eyes ,a family photo of uncle,aunt, Taehyungshi, Namjoonishi......wa they all look so happy in this photo but Taehyungshi's  smile is different I mean boxy one ,pure  and it makes him  look  like kid........

___________________________________________________________________

It's 9 am in morning when I left to meet Jimin,,and my aunt told to comeback within evening as their sons will be coming by night....I am now in the car just enjoying the view,,,,

I think i should take some gift for Jimin,i am visiting his  restaurant for the  first time,,,,but what should I take,??,,,,ahh Jimin like flowers, yes it's the  best so I told driver to stop by any flowers shop on the way......

It's so different here,,,I don't know what exactly,,,but I can't compare countryside life and city side life..  they have it's own advantages and disadvantages,,

Thanks to driver he played a song  ....ahh it's really needed as I was getting bore

 ***save me,,,,save me,, before I fall****

I must tell you this singer voice just captures listeners heart.......

Within 10 min driver stop the car near the flower shop....

It's big flower shop,,,,there are so many different kinds of flowers ,,,,,I don't know which one to take,,,,all look so pretty,,, beautiful,,,even though their color, odour,names ,species are different but purpose is same ,to give pleasure to the admiring eyes....and ....I finally choosed one....