44

Jimin pov::

It's been a week since Jin came to Korea ,,,he told Jungkook is healing well ,it's good news and great relief.....jungkook also become a best friend to Jin beside me.....but when I get to know jungkook have feelings for Jin ,I really didn't know how to react .....but Jin never got confused with his heart.,. Taehyung is the first person he ever fall in love and still now Taehyung is the one who holds his heart......but his decision to go with jungkook surprised me.....but at the same time jungkook needed Jin that time...may be Jin took the correct decision....

But not now.....I mean it's been week he came back to Korea.from the first day I am telling him to go and meet Taehyung ....but no...he is not listening me and even told me not tell about his arrival to Taehyung .....I even lied to Taehyung that I am out of station ,so that to avoid him to come to my restaurant as Jin now works in my restaurant as chef......

Jin is not ready yet to face the things ,but  one or the other day he  have to face it.....but I am not getting is he afraid or shy or embarrassed to meet him......they both know they love each other and no one wants see them with anyone else ,,then whats fucking stopping Jin....

Ha.....as his best friend ,I should take care of this situation.....ye ,,I am park angel jimin ofcourse......I have  to do something....it's just I have to bring them face to face.... further they will take care,,I know that......and of course for that I have to lie.....it's okay to lie to unite two love birds right...??

" Jinniiii...... don't you think...."

" No ,I don't want to think....and I don't have brain to think ....okay ,so stop bothering me about to meet Taehyung"

" Ohh.....you really always think about him, don't you???"

" What no....!!"

" Okay..... whatever ,I was not going to talk about you meeting Taehyung....I was about to ask that.... don't you think you should help your angel friend.??"

" I know the only friend is you.....who is this angel friend???"

" Jinni.....it's me...me the angel....."

" In which angle...??"

" It's not funny and now listen to me....you have to help me.... please "

" What now???"

" It's simple....just that you have to deliver a cake to our customer ,and I will give you the address"

" You have workers for that though??"

" They are on  leave ....so please....."

" Okay.....but why are you begging so much for simple work.....is something else in your mind jimini??"

" Wa ....that's why you are my best friend......it's just have a cup of coffee  with him..... because he is really our long time customer....you know ..."

" Okay.!!??!!......"

" Then go and get ready....wear that tight black pant I bought  for you "

" I am not going on date if you forget.....and no I am not going to wear those tight pants....I can't even bend if I wear that ,I will wear something comfortable...."

" Aishhh.....you don't have taste,,, okay wear whatever you want,any however he is already whipped for you"

" What did you say??"

" I said ....you don't need to wear tight pants to look sexy.....you look sexy in whatever you wear...."

" I will take it as compliment , even though I didn't like it"

" Go.....go and get ready"

Finally ,,,,it's clear from Jin's side......what about that asshole!!?....oh wait he is not that anymore.....but little bit annoying though..... ofcourse he is not Jin to, believe in whatever I say easily....what should I tell him......

Ring........

" Oh.....park jimin finally you remember I exist....."

" do you really wish people like this"??

" Obviously no.....it's only for you "

" Aishh......listen I called to tell you ..."

" Something happened to Jin right??....that's why you are avoiding me....I am swear if it's true ,I will kill  you for not telling me for this long"

" Ohhh....ohhh......your brain works a lot....but please give rest to it for 5 min and listen to me"

" What now??"

" Listen ,I couldn't call you because I was out of station and Jin is also fine ,, don't worry about him.....now you have to help me...".

" Why do you think ,I will help you???"

" Common , ofcourse you want to know about Jin everyday and may be you want to see  some of his new photos are resting in my gallery "

" You are too much.....,now tell me what you want??"

" Nothing ,,it's simple come for a date"

" Wait....are you asking for date....why,, is yoongi is that busy??...and I don't want to  cheat my friend ...do whatever you want"

" Oh god.....why the hell I want to date you.....I have my standards.....listen there is someone ,I promised to take them on a date....and ofcourse I can't ,so you have to take him to a restaurant and have simple chat and coffee that's it"

" First of all I don't date anyone else other than Jin....and second it's your problem if you promised for someone for date even when you have boyfriend....and why I am included in all this"

" Listen ,I am not cheating on my boyfriend......it will be just a freindly date....the guy is super handsome....who knows you may fall for him..."

" Oh god....I am married "

" But you are already divorced"

" It doesn't matter to me.....I am  only his.... understood"

" Okay ,I am sorry ,I was just kidding.....it's not have to be romantic date.....as I told it's just friendly date ......so please ....I am hundred percent sure you won't regret it"

" Okay....I will go just for this once ....and right now send me 10 phots of Jin...."

" Okay I will send you 20....so please get ready ,I will text you the address..."

" Wait .....you are really soft in your last comment ...is really something more in your little head..."

" Taehyung you know what ,,you talk so much....I am really busy person...I will send you the address and bye"

Oh....god ,he is really smart.....and finally I made them to meet....,I really want to see how they will  react when they see each other..

I should tell it to yoongi , ofcourse he will be proud of me...   

💜💜💜

They are finally going to meet