48

Jin pov::

As we reached our cottage,,it was already evening.....my back is some what hurting and needs rest of course....he booked beautiful cottage ,it's look like my old house in Busan ,but somewhat modern and have every possible facility....

Rooms are so warm,,,it have little kitchen , a fireplace too ...a lawn but very small...and I am so happy he didn't book any extravagant hotel ...

It all become more warm when those hands sneaked my waist and pull me to his chest....to rest his chin over my shoulders..

why he have to be so beautiful in everything he does ??....

" Jinniiii did you like it here...??"

"Hmm....it's really nice here ,thank you"

" I really had little memory of Busan ,,is it look like the house in Busan??"

So he made all this arrangements ,just because I was missing Busan??

" Hmm...it's almost like that,,but you really didn't have to do it...you know"

" Aishh....I even planned  about us getting  settle down in Busan when we become old ...we can grow strawberries in our farm  and our grand kids may come and see us often,,and we will send all the strawberries to them....and Namjoon,yoongi and jimin also can come and join ,but only sometimes ....and if jungkook wants he can also come and enjoy there...and we can have some cows,sheeps and chickens too they are really fun.....I .."

He really planned so much.....I want to grow old with you too...I love you so much Tae....

" Hmm....so , one da we will be a farmers who grow strawberries and live a peaceful life on countryside ...and I am more okay with it"

I don't know ,why i couldn't  control myself ,I leaned and gave Peck to his lip ,,,to see a flustered Taehyung,,I think I shouln't control thses things and should  do it often to see him like this....

" Jin....you ...you want to ...fresh up first or should I??"

" It's okay you go first"

With that he took his clothes from the luggage  and went to wash room ,, leaving me in so many thoughts....I mean I really don't know how to do things....

Should I listen jimin and see those porns...??I mean I know some what basics but,,,. I want to know  how can I make Tae to enjoy it.....I don't want to be passive there....

What should I search it as...just porn??

.

ahh it's all man and woman...??

Man man porn??

Homosexual porn??

Gay porn ??

.

.

Wait.....

Oh no....why they are biting each other??

It's...so...mean ....

I will search something else....

.

What are they using??                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Why they are all so big???