52

Taehyung pov::

Australia ?? ....

i ... can't , i don't know how to react , but seeing jin's  unpriceable smile , excitement in his eyes made me swallow my  every questions... .i could just smile for him .

''i am thankful for jimin though ,if its not him ... i would have never imagined these things, ''

jin smiled at jimin ..

''oh shut up jin , what did i do  ?? its all your talent ...''

every minute passed , the uneasiness is filling me up and the stir in my stomach is increasing making me vomit this odd feeling out ...

''what's happening ?? suddenly Australia ?? ,, guys please enlighten us too ""

thanks to yoongi he took jin's attention ,i don't want him to feel i am not happy for him ,whatever that made him so happy  ...

''well jimin being jimin  , he filled my name in the competition , that i never dreamed of i will go ''

jimin leaned and covered jin's mouth and  made him exhale loud and accept the  defeat ,

''its nothing Yoongi , jin just praising me unnecessarily , see 2 months back i sget to know abouy about this cooking show , its actually at international level , means they select 3 cooks from each country , then further  rounds will happen , and the final winner will  get to  work  with worlds famous chefs , and of course the best cook award ,,so what i did is , i send jin's some of the traditional recipes  to them , and of course he got selected , didn't you see how many of our  customers praise jin's cooking ,they mad fan club for him i can say ,and his face also matters also ....''

cooking show ??

Before my mind process something , jin turned to me and held my hands and looked at me with so much hope in his eyes ....

''Taehyung , that's the reason i couldn't meet you , when jimin told about it i got freaked out really , but he really gave me confidence ,so i attended the round yesterday , and you know i got selected , i really cried there  like puppy , i am so happy Tae ,,i am surely going to make you proud of me and aunt will be happy right ,  i always felt i am not worth of her kindness ,  i think finally i can make her proud of me with this ,i think i can do it ,,, i really wanna do it ''

The thought of him having to prove himself to others including me too, it's not something i encourage , but if that's what  make him happy then i am never going to stop him ,, i will stand beside him and support him for what ever he wants to do ....

''what happened ?? are you angry at me  that  i didn't tell you anything before ?? but i was not confident on myself , i doesn't wanted to make you sad .....and ..''

''oh no jin ,, i am not angry on you ,its just i missed you so much , but trust me you can do whatever you want , even its success or fail  it doesn't matter , i want you to do what ever makes you happy ...'

i squeezed his hand which is holding mine ,how can i be angry at him ?? 

''What about this Australia then ??''

yoongi questioned , jin turned his attention to yoongi but mine not leaving him ,not even for a second ...

''Ahh,, they told they will train us there ,,its like how to appear in show and also we have to learn English  too , and there will be cooking classes and they will give us  mentors too ''