10

Seokjin's pov::

It's been half month ....still no news from my husband, eomma calls me daily ,just to check on me.....even Namjoonishi and his husband visited me once......it's getting boring everyday.....there is nothing much I can do ,,,,our fridge is enough with groceries so I don't need to go for groceries shopping,,,,,even my clothes are worn-out I don't want to go for shopping.....I don't have to work that's what eomma told me and of course I don't have any degree also......

Ahh.....today I have to attend party,,,it's just Jimin invited me to his boyfriend party ....I am not interested in  parties ,,,those are not my type.... but Jimin told he will introduce his boyfriend so that's only reason I am getting ready now....  He told he will come and pick me up.....

you know I always wanted to be like Jimin....like independent, confident,,, enjoying the life......he owns a restaurant,he bought new car too,he is continuing his studies,,,he got boyfriend who always makes him happy,,,, family always supports him....  And he genuinely deserves all these things though.....    

Ring........ring......

" Ohh....jimini,,,,I am getting ready,where are you??"

" I will be there in 10min...if you got ready ,just come downstairs.......we are already late"

" Ok...then I will wait  downstairs ,,,,bye"

I didn't know what we should wear for these type of parties ,when I asked Jimin he told me to wear anything that I am comfortable,,,,so I wore a white tee and black  pants....the best one i have,,,,,finally I locked my door..... waiting for lift to open....  

Then lift door opened ,,, there is a man standing with his head low and talking in phone no it's almost like yelling,,,,I made myself inside..... waiting for lift to go down,,,but that person yelling made me to flinch a bit

" You can't ...and leave me alone,,,do whatever you want..... you are no longer a part of my life,I am going to a  party,,,so don't ruin my mood ,,,, please"

I didn't know I am staring at him.....may be he had breakup with his girlfriend,,,,ohh wait he is .....he is that person,,,, 

flower shop, autograph,,,,,tattoo!!!!

 " Oh....." 

Seriously did I vocalize my thought ,my voice made him to turn to me and finally he ended up doing the same thing

" Oh ...  You,,,,,my sasaeng"!!!!

What sasaeng??? ,,,,is  he out of his mind now??no.....jimini told me to behave nicely,,,and I am his fan ,he mistook me....I will clear it....

" No actually ,I am not sasaeng...it's"

" Ohh..... sorry ,,,you are my fan ,,,,,no my AC"???

" What????"

"AC is cooler than fan so it's ok....."

He is really not sounding like sane...

" It's not funny,,,,,and no....I am not your fan and not your AC also"

why my ego is acting up now....I am not like this with anyone....

" Pang........ahh did you hear my heart just broke".......

He hold his hand over his heart and acted like he had heart attack....

" I was not wrong when i thought you are an actor"

" Ohh...thank you for the compliments"

" Seriously,,,,,,,it's not complements though"

and  I am not getting ,why I am arguing with him.....

" Ok....ok .......now tell me why are you following me up to my apartment"

Wa......how can this man be full of himself.......

" I am not,,,, for your information  I live here"......

" Ohh I got handsome neighbor now"

He suddenly held my arm start pushing my sleeves.....ohh wait what he thinks of himself....

" Hey..... don't touch me....what are you doing??"

" I am about to check  .....did you get tatoo of my autograph".!?...

.what!!!!who will get tatoo like that..

" Absolutely no..... "

I am just wishing this lift door to open right now...... and I am regretting that I didn't took stairs......is he flirts like this with his fans... I am no more his fan....and by the way...I am fan of his voice not him.....  Oh god why this lift is so slow.... Why is he eyeing me like this...,,

As soon as lift door opened,,I thanked all the gods,,,,and rushed myself out before he starts of something..... But I ended up bumping to Jimin

" Ahh.....jinni why are you rushing like someone is chasing you"

"It's nothing,,,,we are getting late right that's why ......let's go"

I turned jimin with one Swift and started dragging him towrds his car.....but the voice made us stop

" Oyyy..... My A.C you didn't tell me your name".....

.oh god why he is following me???...  And ofcourse as Jimin is curious person popped his head over my shoulder towards source of voice......finally endup with jumping and running towards that man......

"O M  G ..... It's je..jeon ... jungkook ,,,,haiiiiii I am your fan,,,I love your music ,,, congrats for winning rookie of this year......." 

" Ohh....thank you so much for such love....I will always be great full for you guys... Your support makes me what I am now"

Wa......I just seen the most professional singer right now.....then what about in the lift,??,,is he have dual personality.....

 Both started talking like as if they know from years.... Of course thats why I call Jimin as social butterfly... He took his autograph and even selfies...... I am standing there in mood of " what I am doing here ".....both noticed me finally

" Hey jinni why are you standing there,,,come here.....did you apologise him" 

why his memory is so strong

" What??why he have to apologise me!!??"

That guy asked with all the curiosity

" When he accidentally bumped into you last time,he couldn't recognize you.....  He is your fan" 

....why Jimin!!?.... first time I hate you being cute...  And our freindship is over ,,,let's end this relationship ......

" What he is my fan..??.....are you my fan??"

" No more......." 

Wait I am acting like kid,,,,,I am usually quite person,,,reserved,,,just nods at people just to avoid unnecessary conversations..    but.....why I am like this today??

I finally pulled Jimin 

" we are getting late.... Good bye"

.

.

But jeon jungkook felt happy for the first time getting rejection from is fan ,,,

' Okay....it's good to hear you are not my fan..... I can't flirt with my fans its my rules you know....'

______________________________________________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜