26

Jungkook's pov::

" Kookie.....please can you come here.... I am scared ,,,scared"  when I picked jins call, I thought he is asking about our dinner plans....but his trembling voice shake the hell out of me...

" Jin...... please you are scaring me.....tell me what happened,,,and where are you??!'...

" I am in home....... please .. ...please" 

His pleading voice making my throat go dry....is something happened to him....why he sounds sacred?? And what he is scared of...??

" Ok.....I am on the..way.... please listen to me,,,,first you have to breath....breath yes you are doing well.....you know I am near  by only...  Near that park....where you thought I am thief ..... We ran from there....your flowers fell over the road right...   We really ran well.......you are breathing well.....you are fine....fine.... I  am in front of the apartment now...... Lift is opened for me........it's 10 th floor right??.....yes you are doing good....now I am in front of your door ,can you open it for me...."

I tried my best not to freakout .....to be infact I am scared to death after listening his scared voice....you are safe right??you should be...... don't worry I am here.....

When he finally opened the door.....he was not the Jin I used to see...he is completely a  crying mess.....oh god what happened to him... No jungkook you can't cry or freek out....he needs you.   He needs your help... Take little courage for him..... 

"Jin....."

" Ko...kookie"...

Jin just hugged me tightly that I couldn't even breath ....but I hug him back,,,,I took him inside the house....I don't know how to handle this type of situation...I am not good at these,,and my mind is not working,,,my heart is ripping by seeing Jin in this state....what could it be?I made him to sit on couch and I sat in front of him on the floor

" Jin.....please if you are just going to cry...I can't understand  anything please ,tell me what happened??"...

" It's.....he.." he couldn't even complete a word..oh god ,,,who ever made him like this...I am going to rip them for sure...

" Jin.....see I am right here , in front of you ... nothing gone happen...you are safe,,,,I am your kookie right... You can tell me whatever it is.....and take time..  I will be here only...."

I just gave him sometime ,, I don't know when our hands interwined but....his grip is slightly tight. ..may be he needed it..... actually I am feeling good right now because Jin trust me in his bad situation......I will help you whatever it is Jin.....

" Jungkook.....it's actually,someone used to text me since  around 2months....those are really bad messages ,,I don't want to even recall......but today he came home....and.... And....he ....he .... tried......."

" Jin......listen don't cry......tell  me properly"

"He treid to force me...."

I don't let him complete it as I got it what he was going to tell....I hugged him with all my strength....and I don't know how to control myself.... whoever it is I am going to destroy them....

I let him cry in my arms how much ever he wants.....and I gave him a glass of water.....I know his throat is dry because of crying so much..... finally when I feel he can talk....I made him to face me....

" Jin....you know I will always be there for you right!?? You believe me right??...so tell me...you know that person??you know who he is???"