39

Jin's  pov.....

What is this??......it's my birthday today  and it's already evening still Taehyung  didn't come to pick me up,jimin didn't call me  eventhough he told he will come by afternoon and jk.. he didn't even show up only and yoongishi ,hosekshii they are in their own world....

Hmm I am angry on all of them..........but..,suddenly I got punch on my back... it's

" Jiniiii .... Happy birthday....." obviously i refuse to talk ...

"Jinniiii..."

..

" Jinniiii.....I am talking to you...."

..

" Jinniiii"

" sorry i don't know who are you ......"

" Ohh.... is birthday boy  mad at me .....but why???"

" Is it  really I am invisible for all of you.....it's my birthday.....why you didn't come in the afternoon jimin ....???"

" When my Jinii become so demanding for attention???"

" It's just......it's....." 

Hmm......may be I am getting needy more than I should be.... because  I am just feeling good now. ....this is how human mind will be right...?? When you get something that you dreamed  from long time....  you will get so needy to want all off it....,most of it.......

" Jinniiii....I always wanted you to be demanding  and now you finally became  the one.....yes it's your birthday so you should be center of attraction......actually me and Taehyung were busy in preparing surprise for you.....so you can't be mad at us....ooops"

" What....you and Taehyung??..... surprise?!......for me???"  is it really possible ??

"Jinnii I didn't tell you anything and you didn't hear anything understand...... otherwise Taehyung will kill me, if he  get know I gave the spoiler........ please"

" Wa.....when you started scaring about Tae"...!!!!???

" Ya.....I am not scared....it's just ...wait.....what did you call him??....Tae??...... not Taehyung...?? Not Taehyungshii??......not...."

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....jiminiee...... don't tease me now and give me the proper spoiler" i  hope he didn't see my tomamto ears 

" No way....you  only have to see it.....no spoilers oaky  ....."

" Aishhh.....ok where are we going ??.."

" Hmm....we will have our favorite ice cream first ,then I will get message from Taehyung....then we will go home...."

I know jimin won't tell anything  further,,...but the curiosity is killing me.....I mean its after long time I am excited about my birthday ,I am happy on my birthday,and waiting for the surprise..... Hmm.... what you planned Tae.... Taehyung????

.

.

.

.

..

As jimin got message from Taehyung ,both Jin and jimin reach the apartment. ofcourse Jin is dying from the curiosity, it's something  Jin  feeling after long time .As they reached the door jimin made Jin to stop there and entered the home alone, then they called Jin told to come inside.....