12

Seokjin's pov::

Me  and jimin right now in his car,,,  .......I am just thinking  what should  I tell him if he asks about  Taehyungshi,,, should  I just tell a lie that ,he called me and  may be he will  come in week something,,,, but I know Jimin will caught  me off-guard  if I lie......

 What should  I tell,?? 

"jinni relax  I am not going to ask about  that asshole ...." 

did he learn how to read mind... .....

" no I am just...... "

"OKay  listen, I was talking with yoongi about you.....i told him that that you like singing  ,he told if you're  interested  you can join his singing  classes "

Singing classes???

" oh .....no jimin, I am not that good "

" oh  my jinni,, that's why  it's called classes,  where you learn what you are  interested  in "

" but still..... "

" what's the actual  problem "??

" Before  I decide  something  ,I want to  ask Taehyungshi once  "

Of course I have to ask him...if he agrees only I can join....but I really want to join....

" he doesn't  deserve  it.... "

" he is my husband,,, if I decide  something, he should  know  about  it"

"I know  you still  don't  know  where actually  he is,,,, he doesn't  even bother  how you are,,, but you want to ask his permission .......just great"

He looked more pissed now.....but he is not understanding I belong to someone now ...it's team.   I can't decide on my own....

" jimin.... You are misunderstanding  him,, I know  he should't be like this, but no body can understand  what he is going  through, he just got betrayed  by the person he loved and he was ready to spend his whole life with him... Who knows  how much dreams he had.... He needs time jimin and it's not about  asking  permission,,, he is my life partner ,he have all the rights to know  what's going on in my life,,, I will wait for him to include  me in his life too"

I know  may be he never want to  include  me in his life,,, but I can wait , because for me marriage is  forgiving  each others mistakes ,,promising  not to give up on each other.... I took oath of his happiness over my life.... So I want to give best of mine to make him happy.... 

" what ever..... I want you to consider  about these classes "

" yeah.... Sure"

" then.... Now tell me how do you felt about  Jeon jungkook.....?? "

" what is there to feel  about  him,,,, Ohh  i think he just big flirty.... " jimin gave smile , the one he gives only when he is thinking stupid things 

" but he was so decent with me,,, and he never flirted  with any of his fans as of I know  "

" I don't  know  ,,,he may have dual personality " i shrugged as i don't  have interest  to talk about that person 

" oh my jinni..... It means he may likes  you..... He is so handsome,, it was my first time  seeing  him from so near.... He is so manly.... He is hitting  on you,,, "

i think jimin should stop seeing these stupid romantic dramas that doesn't  have any good messages 

" Wa......jimini give break to your imagination.... More over  I am not single...., so please concentrate  on road now "

" you are no fun jinni"

Why he thinks it's okay to joke like this....it's not funny at all

.

.

.

Jungkook' s pov:::

I am waiting  for her since half an hour  as she told she wants  to meet me,even though  she is the last person   I want to see...i didn't have an option , 

I don't  want to loose my mood today.. So I finally said yes for her to meet up...

she finally  came

" oh kookie......I am sorry I am late"

How can she act like everything is good...??

" I told you many times not to call me that,,, you lost all the rights "

" OK..... But I don't  think I will ever loose my rights of mother to you , why you hate me this much"??

As if she don't know....

" yeah... You are right  I hate you so much,,, I hate you, I hate that you are my mother. I hate that I can't  change that..... "

" please.... don't  be like this,,, I only have you, you are the only family I have"

" oh wow..... Who is the reason  for that..??... and now just tell me why you called me?? "

" it's.... It's actually  I am getting  married  ,I want you  to be there... You"

" oh my god.... You really  dont care about  me right,,, at least you don't even have concerns about  my feelings.... How could you call yourself  as a mom....  Please  don't  involve  me in your business anymore.....i don't  want to come "

" listen to me... " 

" please.... Please"

I just left from that place.... She is the reason  I have broken family... How could  she just invite  me for her marriage,,,she never consider mine and my dads feelings... She is the worst person I seen in my life.... 

Ring..... Ring.... 

" hello yoongi hyung"

" why you sounds low kookie?? "

" huyng I am so sorry,,, I cant come to your party... I am not feeling well hyung"

" OK... Don't  stress yourself,, rest up... If you need something  call me"

" ye hyung.... I will meet you tomorrow "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💜💜💜💜💜