24

Jungkook's pov::

'' Kookie....I told you I can come with you for that movie....but you  really want Jin only ...ya!!!!".    it  was actually a movie date that I fixed, but Jin told he is busy with his best friend....so I cancelled our plans....

" Sorry hyung,I told you I wanted to watch it with Jin only....as  he is busy I will go next time...and after that we both will go okay" 

" Ya..... don't you think you are acting too much,,,,and you became mite to him,,,you don't even care about me now...."

How can he call me mite?? It's just I am a clingy 

" Ahhhh.....hyung it's nothing like that.....still you are my no.1 hyung , my all time favorite.....how can I not care about this sunshine....who literally lighted up my life when I lost myself"

" Wa.....you know how to talk,,,,use this brain to write some lyrics...."

" I am already composing a song .......you know I am writing it for Jin" I could see how much hobi hyung got surprised.....

" Really??? Your feelings grown up too much" I can't help it though....

" Ye.....but what to do Jin is really dense" why can't he get I am totally into him,even we went candle light dinner.....aishhh 

" As if you are too smart,,,,a month ago someone really pissed of , for not able to understand what he is feeling....and me the great sunshine made you to  understand that this fool is in love"......

Ye how could I forget that feeling of not knowing what exactly happening to me.....Jin is that happiness happened in my life out of blue.... without knowing he become the owner of my heart....and he is literally ruling me without knowing it.....

" Hmm......ye ye.....smart braini hyungieeeeeeee....that's why you are my favorite,,I wish Jin also have some best freind like you "

The so called his best friend ,our yoongi hyung's boyfriend ....why can't he knock something into his head....

" You never told what Jin does for living,,did you met his family"???

Family.....?? I don't think so I can ever.... at least not now....

" No....I never asked ,,I just know he doesn't have  parents,,and he have one best freind name park Jimin,,,,you know the guy is yoongi hyung's boyfreind......he talks lot about his aunt sometimes.......but we never talked about our personal things much...,,,you know, may be I am not that comfortable to talk about myself so ...I never asked about him"

What I will tell about my family...?? 

" When is your mom getting married??"

" I  don't know,,,I don't want to know....when she left me and my dad for another man ,she died for me.....so I won't bother about her anymore....I am happy now I have Jin in my life....hyung you know how much he cares about me,,,,he is like selfless precious soul I have ever met....." 

Just talking about him brings smile on my face....

Kim Seokjin you really ruined me for good....

" What made you fell for him this hard???.......

" May be .....the way he pouts when he  get annoyed by me,,!!may be the way he scrunches his nose,, the way he blinks so much when he is hungry,his child like Innocence,,,his caring nature ,his face when he scared of mites,,,his happy face when he hit the high notes,his passion for singing,his cooking style...,his endless Love for others,his mannerism,,,his handsomeness,his simplicity,his stupidity ......and him.....ye I fell for him so hard hyung....."

What should I do I love him so much ,,you can't even imagine Jin.........

" So....when are you planning  to tell him about your feelings??" 

" Hyung you know....I never knew I am scaredy cat.....I am just planning to complete my song first.....then I will sing that song in front of him and I will propose him.....how it will be...??..like perfect proposal " .....just imagining them only making me more nervous.....

" Wa..... I never thought you can be this romantic.......tell me something about the song ,,I am curious now".

" Sorry ......no spoilers...."

"Jk.....you know don't take me wrong....tell me truthfully,,,.what do you think,,,is Jin have feelings for you???be frank to me"

" Hmm...... honestly sometimes he make me confuse....but he likes me hyung,,,he have feelings for me ,,,,,he will.......I mean he should right??........hyung that rejection thing never crossed my mind......" 

Of course Jin likes me ...that's why we are close....there is nothing to worry.....ye....no worry

" I wish all the good  luck.....and right now get ready we are going for movie.... at least any other one....."

" Okay .......and thank you for always being  there for me..."

Hosek's pov::

I just wish you get all the happiness of this world...if Jin is the person can bring that happiness to you....I pray all the gods for you...

Jk is actually not what everyone sees..... everyone thinks he is flirty but i only know how much introvert he is ,how much shy person he is....becoming an idol ,,interacting with lot of people made him  change a lot.....a good change....

the kid suffered from broken family....just want to have happy simple family....

Jin can you give that family ,,that he desired of ??

I hope Jin reciprocates the same feelings for you.......

be Happy always because you deserve it jk.....

my little devil........

💜💜💜💜💜