35

seokjin's pov:

I thought it's Taehyung for this time also....but when I open the door.....

Its him.....the filthy person, I never wanted to see in my life again ........why he came? ....why is he here??.....what he really wants....??

" Why are you here???"

" Ohh.....Jin it's been so many days and i did't know this is how you treat your guests ....I am here to wish for your birthday"

" Ohh.... really , but I don't need your wishes so you can leave....."

I was about to close the door....but he pushed it back ,made me fall on the ground....

"Ouch.....did I hurt you baby".....

" Don't touch me....."  I yelled at him ,and because of the voice jungkook came outside....

" Jin what happened??....who is he??" 

" Ohh......this kid is here.... thats why you are not allowing me inside.what were you two doing inside??"

Yoon started talking nonsense ...making my blood bool more ,and i know its annoying Jungkook more how the way he is trying to talk to me .....

" Who the hell are you??"

 jungkook  lost  his mind when yoon tried to touch me ....but I don't want him to get involved with this filthy person....

" Jungkook.... please.....Yoon can you please leave now .you are not allowed in my home...I cleared it with you last time, don't disturb me  other wise I will call the police"

" It's him right !!....I didn't know that....listen.....I am not patience person like Jin.....just leave when I am controlling myself...I warned you over the phone....but you have the audacy to come here"

Jungkook doesn't even hesitate to get physical  ,I know if he can't control himself.......oh God...what's all this happening ....

" Wa.....Jin I should appreciate you.....you clearly using your beauty to wrap people around  your fingers right.he really fell hard for you......you are so courageous I must say.....you brought your boyfriend to your home only ,when your husband is not here...."

" Are you out of your mind....he is my friend.....and I don't have to explain it to you.....so just leave" i took  step infront of jungkook who currently gaurding me 

" Wa.....Jin.... don't you thonk .you  have to explain it to your husband at least......I mean do you think Tae will believe that jungkook the so called only a freind  who came to your apartment in the midnight just to wish you something that to in his absence"

Why his words effecting me....I am not doing anything wrong ....Taehyung will believe me.....he will....

ye he will.....

" I will really call police for disturbing us like this.....I am not scared of you anymore ....I am not that Jin who used to get  scare from your tricks but not anymore and my husband will believe me....I am not doing anything wrong here.....you are at the wrong  not me "

He smiled at me ,as if he knows whats going to happen ..

" Ok....if you are really thinking these things are not wrong.....then why not me Jin..why only with this kid......I can also give you pleasure that this kid is giving you"...

What is he talking..... before I think anything jungkook is over Yoon and punching him over his face....and he started bleeding....

" Jungkook ..., jungkook please leave him.......he is filthy person....I don't want your hands to get dirty by touching him...."

I made sure jungkook to pull him from him and wrapped my arms over him tightly....so he should not be get physical with this person again....

" Wa.....this kid.....Jin you have to fetch for this......"he started cleaning his blood from his mouth and nose

" What's happening here???".......

.

.

Taehyung!!........

wait....what he will think of this.....his gaze went from me to jungkook....that's when I realized I still wrapping my hands around  him and I suddenly unwrapped my hands.

Taehyung you will belive me right.....??

" Ohh.... Taehyung you came in the correct time..... whenever I talked about Jin ,you shut me up right??......now please open your eyes and see them......"

What he is trying to say.....is he....??

" Taehyung ....he is talking nonsense......it's jungkook my freind....."

" Ohh....yes Taehyung ,he is your husband friend.....boyfriend. they were having their fun behind your back  in your  own home  and I caught them redhand . I told Jin to not to cheat on you....that's why his boyfriend hit me....and  you can clearly see I am bleeding"

Wait.....how can he talk like that......and...

 Taehyung why ...

Why you are not talking , please talk something......my eyes fixed on Taehyung.....I didn't get when jungkook started hitting Yoon.....

" You bastard....how can you talk like that about Jin......I won't even hesitate to kill you......you mentally tourchered him and now you are trying to touch his character .you are dead today"

" Jungkook please let him....... please.....I don't want you to get hurt....."

" STOP IT..........STOP IT"......

Taehyung's voice made jungkook to stop hitting him and what made me feel numb is Taehyung give hand to Yoon to get up and even he gave his scarf to put over the bleeding area......

" Taehyung it's....."

When I tried to explain him.....Taehyung raised his palm over my face , telling me to stop talking.....no.....no.....he ...

Taehyungshi.....are you not going to believe me.....is it have to be like this...??

What I really scared of is finally happening......are you gonna leave me....???

Please ......

Please believe me.....just once ....let me explain...it just once....

What if Taehyung didn't believe Jin???

What if Taehyung believe and have start with Jin??

What about jk and Jin freindship/ relationship???

 💜💜💜