54

Finally a new chapter .....

seokjin stradled over Taehyung's lap , messily making them laugh ......Their eyes never left each others , their eyes held so many unsaid words ,lust ,love ,belongingness .....they doesn't needed much words to explain ,

'Taehyung ....i love you so much '

seokjin's  unsiad words swallowed by Tae's kiss , the kiss was in hurry but passionate , messy but deep . Their lips moved like well trained ,they know each others move beforehand how the other one  likes ...they know each other so well ...without realising ...

''hmm ...''

seokjin whimpered as Tae bite his lower lip ,....

First time feeling seokjin being dominant and putting his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth send shock  under  Tae's spine ....It was so hot ....Taehyung's competitiveness jumped suddenly ,,he want to take the incharge ...his hands moved under jin's shirt and his grip on his waist becomes stronger ,while seokjin is on full fire today his fingers curled in Taehyung's black hair ,pulling them with little force ,everytime his tongue got sucked ...

Their breath hitched ,making them to separate painfully .It's not even few seconds when Taehyung chased jin's lips who willingly get caught .The kisses were  messy  and steamy ,something like they put their soul into it .It became the moment that they want time to freez , they want seize in the very moment in each other embrace .

Their fronts are painfully touching each others , jin jumoed a little when a  suddenly his  ass cheeks got  squeezed  under  Taehyung's long slender fingers , making him to bump on the horn , the sond made them laugh in their kiss ... 

''jin my patience have very low bar ...don't tease me like this ''

Taehyung's breath breezed over seokjin's naked skin on his neack and collar bone ,making him make sound which eneded Taehyung's patience ,

''jin ...!!''

''who told you to be patient ?? am i not your husband Tae...''

seokjin is a tease and really a death of Taehyung ...Their lips never left each others even though they are red , swollen and  trembling a little with all their intensity of love ,Taehyung succesfully removed jin's shirt as he raised his hands willingly, followed by jin's trembling hands reached Taehyung's pant zip ....

Their eyes  met and taehyung nodded at jin , a silent way of telling he is upto whatever jin wants to do with him ....he raised his hip  a little helping jin to pull hsi pant to his knees , he reclined bacck on the seat , looking at jin who gasped looking at the bulge in Tae's underwaer . 

''Jin.... baby are you sure of it ...?? can we go with  hand job rather than blow job ,beacuse its not that easy how it looks ,,you might not ..''

''you don't want ?? I ... I don't know ,its  ..''

'' oh no ..please its not like that , i just want you to know ,if you don't like it anytime we can stop ,some  people doesn't like it ,its like you can just imagine you are sucking a lolipop okay , like when you did when you are younger and ..''

jin laughed throwing his head back making Taehyung to confuse ...

''you are cute but don't worry ,its not my first time ..''

jin got silenced as Taehyung's hold on his waist becames so strong and his eyebrows got knitte a little , his gaze is sharpened and jin get to see a how  Taehyung can be an intimidate person  ..making him to bite his own lip ..