28

Many got confused with name ....here the character yoon I introduced in chapter 15  , it's not min yoongi , please don't get confuse....may be the almost similar names making confusion.....sorry for that.......yoongi is for Jimin in this fic......::💜💜  

@Kimseokjinlogin , Thank you so much for beautiful cover Lyja ))                                                                   it was a pleasure talking to you

Taehyung's pov::

As Yoon told me, he wants to talk about Jin.....I didn't waste any time.....I told Jin I will come for lunch as I didn't stay for breakfast ,but I noticed some strange things in him....he is anxious or something like nervous but I don't know why??is it something I am missing ??..... 

whatever it is i will help Jin, to get through whatever he is facing.....I hope he believes me and shares it with me ....

" Oh.....hai Yoon ,you already came ....I am sorry ,I am late"

" It's ok.....I just came now.....and I ordered your favorite  Americano"

"Wa....man you know everything about me..Americano is the best"  

" Of course.....we are freinds since high school....and the ....best freind got rejected  by you" why is he bringing this topic again.. 

" Yoon please.... don't that topic again....we were really young when you proposed me...I was not even have idea what to tell"

" See....who's talking.....who fell for minho ,,who proposed you may be 2 yr later......you really liked him right???"

" Yoon...if it's about these things....I don't want to talk.....I know you care about me .....but trust me I am already got over him.....I have my husband now.....so you don't have to worry"

" That's what making me worry" 

"Yoon you know ,I don't iike beating around the bush.....just tell me directly what you want to say "

" Tae.....you know,after you rejected me I went through a hell...but I became strong  because at least I can stay as your friend......and as freind I always wanted to protect you but.... I failed ,,,I couldn't help you when Minho betrayed you.....and I don't want to fail again as freind"

" What it means....??"

" Ye.....it's your husband this time....I won't let him to hurt you....."

" See....I don't know what make you talk like this....but remember you are talking about my husband"

" That's why I took so much time to tell you this.....Tae your husband is cheating on you...."

" What!! ,I think you lost your mind.... please I am leaving"

" Tae wait.....are you really  going to  believe  your husband blindly .??.....I am your friend Tae, don't you believe me??....."

" It's not that, I am not believing you ,it's just you misunderstood something ,,,,so please"

" Ok....just tell me one thing,,,did your husband acted suspicious today,?? ...was  he nervous.....but he didn't tell you anything right"??

"Hmm...."

" It's because.... I went to your home Yesterday....i told him not to cheat on you.....but  you know what he told....he told 'Taehyung  will believe me , I know what I am doing'......how dare he talk like that.....even his boyfriend called me and  give threat to me to not to meet him again...."