[ Chapter 4 : Vector ]

Start from the beginning

" Wanna tell me on how you ended up on the bounty list? " I asked.

" I didn't do anything, it was a misunderstanding, it's that stupid guy's fault " she said.

" Who is this guy? " I asked as I grab another cotton then soak it with the alcohol.

" I don't know, he has light brown hair and light blue eyes, he was being a jerk, I mean he did say sorry but he didn't even help me to explain and run away, I just want to pop his head like a zit! " the cup in her hand shatters as the water just spills all over the carpet for the third time.

" Lola would you please? " I look down at the android on the floor and she just roll there using the wheels under it's flat bottom.

She just cleans it up silently then she walk away to the trash disposal, I see the water on the carpet has dried.

I look back up at Kate.

" Feel better? " I asked.

" Yes thank you very much " she said.

" Your welcome " I smile and continue to aid her wound.

" You just gotta lay low for now, don't get out of the house " I said.

" I know " she said and I'm done aiding her.

I put away the med kit then approach my laptop, sitting down on the desk, I swipe the screen multiple times to the right and a website pop up, my eyes widened when moaning sounds was heard from girls.

I slap my laptop shut and turn to Katelyn awkwardly, I swallow a lump in my throat.

" Guys aren't your type huh? " She asked.

" I'll got get us some food " I stood up and leave my room.

I head down the corridor then walk down the stairs, I approach the kitchen and open the fridge door.

" Is everything alright with Katelyn? " I look over my shoulder and see a man with blond hair and light blue eyes.

" She's fine dad " I grab two can of soda's and two containers of chicken nugget.

I shut the door with my barefoot and walk away.

" Have you met anyone yet? " I stop in my place.

" Why? " I asked.

" I mean, Garroth is married, Zane has a soulmate, we don't have to worry about Vylad and you- "

" Who doesn't like guys, end of story " I said then walk up the stairs hearing him sigh.

I approach my room and enter to see Katelyn using a rag to wipe some blood off the wound on the palm of her hand, she looks up and I gesture to the containers.

" Chicken nuggets? "

~ Time Skip ~

" Where are you going? " Katelyn asked as I put on my lip balm.

" There's another bounty on the list and I'm going for it " I put the lip balm in my jacket then pick up the brush.

Brushing my hair, I see Katelyn from the reflection of the mirror to see her grabbing my M24.

" Careful, it's loaded " I said.

" I own an AKM, I know guns " she said.

" See that to your right? " I asked as I put down my brush.

I turn around and she turns to her right and pick up my desert eagle gun.

" It's a gun " she sarcastically said.

" I'm going to head out, don't trash my room " I point my finger at her, she puts down the gun and put her hands in the air.

" Don't worry, I don't have anything to do anyways " she takes out her phone and lie down on my bed.

" Whatever, just don't look through my stuff, all of them are secured " I said.

" I'll be here, just go " she said.

I grab my M24.

" Who are you hunting? " She asked.

" A guy name Laurence, he fits your description " I said.

" I'd bring an AR if I were you, the guy's fast " she said.

I walk up to the door and open it to see my closet, well a closet of guns, seeing them hanging on the walls in their places arranged with different spray paint colour.

I approach to the right wall and see vector with all it's attachment and I take it off the wall, it's black with red outlines and a design going down it's barrel, I grab a suppressor and screw it on.

I check the mag and it has all 33 bullets, I grab extra mags.

" It's a good choice " Katelyn stand by the door, I look up at her.

" Let's see if he's as fast as this "

Ooo~

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko