Chapter 6: Song Ziqi

Zhan stretched his arm and twisted his body on the bed and few seconds later he opened his eyes. Coming in contact with the brilliant sunlight that came through the window,  he felt a terrible headache. Massaging his forehead , he sat up and was about to stand. But then-

Stunned , Zhan scanned the bedroom. It's not his bedroom!

Zhan recalled yesterday's events. He seemed to have...gotten drunk. But the later part, he had no idea. When he was making a hundred possibilities inside his head , the bedroom door opened with a click.

"Awake?"

Zhan starred at Yibo blankly and then widened his eyes.
"Ah, Yibo I'm sorry I couldn't accompany you to dinner. And thank you.." The later part, Zhan said softly which was enough to make Yibo's heart tingle.

"Mn." Yibo responded a while later.

Zhan thought yibo didn't really accept his apology. So he got up and said again, "Really! I'm really very ashamed."

Yibo placed the bowl of warm congee on the bedside table and straightened up to lock eyes with the other. His face expressionless as he said, "Don't get drunk when I'm not around. Or just call me when you feel drunk."

Zhan was taken aback for a second, his lips twitched.  Come to think of it,  this idea doesn't seem bad. But looking at Yibo's expression he felt something was wrong. He followed his intuition and asked, " Did I do something wrong yesterday?"

Yibo let out a helpless sigh , which made Zhan embarrassed.

"Don't talk. Drink this." Yibo pointed to the bowl of congee. In fact, he was imaging himself feeding Zhan. Don't look at his expressionless face. He is an innocent schemer inside.

"Wait a minute."   Saying this, Zhan ran to the bathroom. Yibo followed from behind and handed the brand new toiletries. Zhan didn't ask why he had extra and even more, they are couple sets. He noted this secretly,  Yibo likes couple stuffs.

After that, he and Yibo had breakfast. "Do you have classes today? I seem to have one , let's go toge-"

Ring ring ring

The sound of doorbell ringing sounded. It seems that no one answered,  the person pressing the bell didn't give up.

Ring ring

Ring ring ring

Zhan furrowed his brows. His apartment is the opposite of Yibo's. Could it be....? He tried to get up but his attention was snatched by Yibo.

"I've informed the school. You don't have to go."

"Then.... You're going?" Zhan asked.

"Mn."

"When are you getting off work? I'll pick you up! Let's have dinner tonight , my treat!"

He didn't hear what Yibo said because his phone started ringing. Yibo talks in low voice and the ringing is specially loud which almost made him Staltered. With an annoyed mood , Zhan picked up the phone and looked at the number , unknown.

"Hello?"

"...May I ask who are you?"

The other person laughed, "ayo little cutie pie forgot me. Ah , I'm so hurt."

Zhan's expression stiffened. He looked at the number again and brought it to his ear once again. He didn't speak this time. His heart felt like it just fell from cliff. No, it's not that kind of butterfly feeling but kind of excitement mixed with fear.

"What? Don't tell me you really forgot?"

"Why did you call?" Zhan went straight to the point. Because with this person he didn't need to use  pleasantries..simply , he have no reason to please this person.