Chapter 15 : Way back

Yibo sat down with Zhan for a long time. Sensing no movement from the person in his arms, he gently called out to his lover, "Zhanzhan ?"

No response.

Then he felt the even breathing of Zhan and finally breathed in relief. He gently picked up the person in his arms and placed him on the bed. He bent down to place a kiss on Zhan's forehead before tucking him in quilt.

Afterwards, he exited their apartment and left in a flash. Beside the roadside , the black stray cat meow-ed ferociously because of the scare it got.

After a while , not far from the city, Haoxuan was humming a song as he left the nightclub. He felt very satisfied, he finally got the information he wanted. All he needs now is to go find that person.

He suddenly stopped, realising something but he had no time to react as a strong force threw him backwards. He ended up hitting the wall of the parking lot. With a groan he looked up to glare at the perpetrator who dared to sneak up to him. But his neck got caught by that inhuman force.

Haoxuan used his dark spiritual power to get free but the force is too domineering, he couldn't fight it. He heard footsteps, struggling to look up , he saw a figure in the darkness he knew very well. Haoxuan gulped as he remembered how he triggered Xiao Zhan. This person, he will not kill him right ?

Despite his fear, he called out mockingly, " hei? Turns out it's second childe Lan?"

Yibo didn't respond and increased the force causing Haoxuan to feel suffocated and painful. He scoffed, " You can't use your spiritual power at will now. Otherwise you'll be sucked dry hah."

"Why ?"  Yibo's cold voice rang out in the empty parking lot.

Haoxuan felt Yibo's tone overlapping with the cold tone of the former Lan wangji , which gave him goosebumps.

"Aren't you curious if he is wei Wuxian or not?"

Yibo looked at him emotionlessly.

Haoxuan shrugged, " I say , if you're not interested , others will have interest,  am i not right? I just gave it a try!"

Gradually haoxuan became breathless, " If you kill me now, you'll get into trouble. Have you thought about it? Don't lose your rationality because of this small matter. It's Yiling patriarch we are talking about. He won't breakup with you because of this , isn't everything okay? What are you fretting for ?"

Haoxuan felt that after so many years , he finally said something this much serious and reasonable. It's worth feeling a bit proud.

Yibo withdrew his spiritual force and turned around to speak some cold words, "I don't want to see you around him again. If that happens, I'll show no mercy. "

Haoxuan collapsed on the floor , stroking his neck as he panted.  He looked as Yibo's back disappeared into the darkness. He then sneered. " freak" he spat out this word as he limped to his car.

After Yibo returned home, he took a shower to wash off the sweat that soaked his entire body. He felt extremely exhausted after forcefully using spiritual power. He then lied down next to zhan and closed his eyes.

The next morning, Yibo , who usually woke up before Zhan felt something poking his cheeks. He instinctively caught the thing as he opened his eyes calmly. What he saw after opening his eyes is the enlarged face of Zhan.

Zhan , who got caught felt embarrassed. He tried to take his finger back but the person simply grabbed his wrist and pressed him on the bed. Then he saw Yibo's face leaning closer and finally kissed him on his lips , then bit his ear.