Chapter 13 : Nie Huaisang

Zhan looked at the man who is concentrating on driving expressionlessly. In the end, he ended up following this strange person. Zhan already began to regret. He has been sitting here for more than 3 hours. But the person, who is driving didn't feel tired at all. He even looked excited and thrilled.

What a psychopath. Zhan thought.

"You seem to like driving very much." Zhan got bored and couldn't help initiating conversation.

Haoxuan who can't speak without a provoking smile said, "Ho! This thing is very fun , more fun than riding swords haha."

Zhan was left speechless. " can't you be serious for a moment?"

"Ah? I'm very serious."

Zhan rolled his eyes and asked, " where are we going?"

"You'll know hehe."

"I warn you. If you dare to take me to any stupid place, I'll not let it pass." Zhan threatened.

In response Haoxuan only shrugged carelessly. Haoxuan looked at Zhan who sat on the passenger seat for a moment before looking away. This person is still so much similar to that annoying but interesting person, wei Wuxian. Both of their mindset are similar. Even though Zhan has no power and memories of previous world, Haoxuan can't help but want to experiment.

Clearly, this guy should be provoking and powerful but look at him, being fooled by that Lan wangji. They all have painful memories, why would Zhan be spared? Yes , Haoxuan have always been selfish. He wants Zhan to remember everything and then watch the drama. Living like this is not exciting at all.

Though Haoxuan looks cheeky outside, after living a lifetime, he understands many things. He fears and respects the strong. Naturally, that works for Wei Ying too. That's also one of the reason why he wants Zhan to remember it all and become self reliant so he'll not be led by nose by those people. It's an eyesore to Haoxuan.

After a long drive, they finally arrived at their destination. A small cafe. Zhan asked with annoyance, " Wang Haoxuan, you sure didn't want to get me a drink, right?"

"Well, Good idea. But , it's gonna be free drinks for us. Quick, follow."

The wind chim rang when Haoxuan opened the door of the cafe , Zhan followed behind. A rough male voice rang out, "welcome"

Haoxuan nodded at the cashier and turned to walk inside to choose a seat. Zhan also gave a nod and went to grab a window seat. Haoxuan who already chose a table at the middle got up and sat with zhan , muttering, " No way you feel this much disgusted to even not agreeing to sit together with me."

Zhan remained silent.

Then a shout came from the front desk area where the cashier was just now. " Where the hell are you going? Go and take the orders from the guests that arrived just now!"

Haoxuan showed his nasty smirk again as he turned his neck to look at the drama. At this hour , there are not much customers, as its office hours. So, the voice sounded loud enough for them to hear. Zhan saw a young man stop at the door and timidly turned around. He looked very uncomfortable and nervous.

Still he responded to the older man, " o-okay , brother."

Then the young man came to their table. His hands clenched the notebook as he gulped, "wha-what do y-you want to , to order-"

Though he was stuttering real bad , his eyes shone bright. His eyes kept looking towards Xiao Zhan.

Haoxuan laughed as he said, " go, bring us coffee. And...." he said emphasising, "Don't run away oh."

Zhan felt quite bad for the guy. He watched as he left to get the coffee. Haoxuan poured a glass of water and pushed it in front of him. " You'll need to drink water after hearing my words young man."

"Shall I thank you for that?"

"You're welcome" haoxuan replied shamelessly. He Continued, "well, have you watched that drama...called untamed? The untamed?" "Tsk tsk what kind of title is that, I can choose a better one."

Zhan frowned, "what's with that drama?"

"Then, you've indeed watched it. Do you find that waiter familiar?"

Zhan resisted his urge to hit this guy and replied, " and how would I know when I've not met or seen him before?"

"Boring. If you match his timid and careful attitude with a character from 'the untamed' , which character would he be?"

Zhan frowned and fell into deep thought, "Wen Ning ?"
Hearing Zhan's answer, Haoxuan shook his head, "nope, guess again."

And so zhan made another guess, "Nie Huaisang?"

Haoxuan smiled showing his teeth, " That's right hehe. That waiter is...none but that timid young master of the Nie clan."

Zhan lost his patience , "Are you fcking high? Are you crazy? Are you making fun of me?"

"Woah woah woah calm down, calm down. Let me speak first." Haoxuan said hurriedly. "It may be hard to believe but you gotta be patient!"
"Now , look at the burly man at the cash counter, that guy is the clan leader Nie. I don't think he has any memory , like you but that stupid nie huaisang knows it all."

Zhan stared at Haoxuan expressionlessly. Looks like the rumors about this guy is false. He is not only shameless and loose but also crazy in his head. Did he go mad after watching the drama?

" Just you wait, he'll confess it himself."

Just as Haoxuan's words fell, the waiter came with two cups of coffee. Haoxuan took the coffee and took a sip. He motioned the waiter to take a seat. The waiter timidly sat down beside Xiao zhan , pale faced.

"I-if you do anything to me, I'm telling you, police will not let you go."

Haoxuan laughed it off, " Nie Huaisang, stop pretending. Or do you really think I will not dare to do anything to you?"

"How did you ended up in this world? I'm curious. Speak, there's only us and no third party. This guy also transmigrated. " the last sentence meant that Zhan also transmigrated just like them.

Zhan didn't expose his lie. He was busy maintaining his expression straight. His hands are cold. The way the waiter spoke, Zhan felt Haoxuan might not be kidding. Zhan felt that he was also going crazy influenced by Haoxuan.

The waiter's body relaxed as he looked at Xiao Zhan with excitement and sadness , he successfully called out, "wei xiong!"

And with this call the last thread in Zhan's head tore.

" it's good that you're still alive in this world , its good that i can meet you again!" The waiter gave the stiff Zhan a big hug.

Then the waiter pointed towards Haoxuan," but what are you doing with this guy?"

Haoxuan grinned as he said to Xiao Zhan, "see, I told you."