Chapter 1: let's go! milk tea shop!

"I've officially turned into a hard-core fujoshi. They look so perfect together!"

Another young female voice whispered, "You're right. I don't usually watch dramas that much. But thankfully my younger cousin forced me to watch!"

"I don't even have the mood to laugh after watching the full drama. A second after watching the last episode, I immediately began to miss this drama."

"Sister, you're quite miserable. Yesterday I spammed the official page for a second season only to get blocked by them."

Among the female voices , suddenly a male voice interjected, "Are you guys talking about the same weekly drama ? Isn't it just some bromance type drama....what...why are you staring at me like that?"

The girls spoke one after another, "what do you even know?"

"Shut up"

"+1"

"+2"

The unlucky boy who got targeted slumped down on his seat with a baffled expression. His friend next to him, patted his shoulder and kindly advised, "Ways to hit on a girl- no.1, praise the content of their interest till it reaches the sky."

The boy unconsciously thought, you're a single dog yourself , who are you trying to fool ?

As the clock hit 8:30 , the whole classroom fell into silence. A tall man wearing white shirt walked into the class carrying a book with his right hand. He gracefully walked up to the podium and put the book on the desk. His black hair were combed evenly and the shirt was tucked inside the pant. A single wrinkle couldn't be made out.

He was about 180cm and had to bend a little to turn the pages of the book. His body type leaned more to the slender and thin type. At first glance, he looks frail.

"Good morning everybody. How are you all doing?" The man on the podium asked with a gentlemanly smile. His demeanour elegant.

Looking at his smile, few female students blushed. The others let out a long sigh. They didn't even know how nervous they were. Why did they get nervous? Well, that's another story.

They are in high school. Their school authorities are so much stingy that they will only hire middle aged teachers. But this year they made special efforts just to bring a young teacher to their school. What surprising is that, the young teacher himself is a student, studying in University. And he is highly sought after. He won several competitions in rows. This young teacher came with one condition- that he'll only be able to teach once a week. A special class.

What can the school do anyway? They gleefully agreed, delighted to the core. When the students saw such a young teacher joining, some sneered and some gloatted after his looks. Some even thought they'll be able to slack off quite often. But, their expectations all turned into Ash. Why?

Though this man looks all friendly and easy going, when he starts teaching....he becomes a real devil. Afterall, who loves to study.

Last week, their teacher's face was so black that it could drop ink. He had a gloomy aura surrounding him , as if anybody dared to get near him, they'll instantly get K.O.ed because of the bad mood, they even had to do a complete set of surprise test!

So today, since the teacher was smiling that means he is in good mood.

But who knew, which person caught their teacher's eyes,
"This classmate, please don't rest your head on your arms and sit straight."

The boy who accidentally rested his head, apologised as he seemed a bit embarrassed. Teenagers have some obvious pride , their emotions amplifies in this period. So it's understandable.
"Teacher Xiao, I'm sorry."

Teacher Xiao gave a small smile and nodded at him.
"So, I asked your class monitor to hand over the answer sheets to you. If you look at the papers, 50% of you barely made it to A- , 30% of you barely passed while the remaining 20%, you fell out of rank. Let's talk about this before we start today's lesson."

"Please look at the paper carefully when you get them from class monitor. I've marked and wrote down some points as well which might help some of you."

Teacher Xiao, closed the book and scanned the whole classroom. Not a single seat is empty.
"I grew up in an undeveloped country side. I got my primary education as well as high school education from there. Nowadays, when you students get all cheeky , we aren't allowed to punish you severely. Either we give you double amount of homework or just punish you to get out of the class. But if we did any mistake in our homework or in class, teacher's would take a ruler and hit each of us. There was a boy in the class who was really a hardworking lad. Though he did mistakes, though he got scolded he would still ask questions and learn."

"So , I hope if you don't understand some problems, just question it. Well, as for slackers, I'm watching you."

"We got it, teacher!"

Teacher Xiao gave a small laugh and turned to the blackboard writing the title of what they'd learn today.

After a full 50 minutes, He said goodbye to the students with a smiley face and exited the classroom. Just as he left the classroom , he fished out his phone almost immediately. He walked back to the office while reading the replies.

"This brother is really dedicated ah. If he writes a fanfiction, I'll be a free audience!"

"Look how he is buttering up Lan Wangji. I can't blame him cuz my husband is the most handsome person in the entire universe of fictions!"

Xiao zhan frowned and quietly tapped on the dislike option. Who's your husband, don't call just anyone your husband. He...has wei wuxian.

"Upstairs, I like your exaggeration. "

"I like the original work more. This censored drama is heart touching but I still want to beat the entire crew up. They blocked those extra romantic scenes."

His lips tugged downwards. He also wanted to see..ahem..those scenes. But he always had the intuition that the actual Lan wangji's appearance would've been more mature and aloof. The actor tried his best to act Lan wangji , he can't blame the actor. If his acting was bad , he won't have more than 40 million fans just on weibo.

As he was walking , he bumped into someone. That someone is a head taller than him had a fair skin. His eyes are so much deep that it can entrap someone into a dreamy illusion.

Xiao zhan smiled , replied in an embarrassed manner, "Teacher Wang , sorry I was a bit distracted. Teacher Wang won't mind,
Right?"

It's also a coincidence, that the school just happened to have an empty spot for a physical education teacher. As a result, this young man was the best choice. It's just happened that this guy seldom talks, all the time puts on cold expression. Even in the class, students won't even dare to raise complain or ask questions. They would instead run 2 more laps than taking the initiative to chat with him. Even with the principal, he would only give short replies.

At that time , Xiao Zhan thought, this type of person really do exist in real world. So he instinctively thought that this young man is extremely introvert. That's why, when everyone gave up chatting with Teacher Wang, Xiao zhan still tries to strike conversation thinking it may help him loosen up a little.

The young teacher looked down at Xiao Zhan and only after a while he replied, "It's alright."

Xiao Zhan nodded and put his phone inside his pocket under Teacher Wangs eyes. "Did teacher Wang have breakfast? I heard that there is a milk tea shop near the school, newly opened. If you don't have any class , how about joining?"

The meaning of his words are clear. It doesn't matter if you had breakfast, I'll still take you out.

Looking at the sparkling eyes of Xiao Zhan, the young teacher replied with a low magnetic voice, "well."

Zhan blinked , after a moment he shook his head and chuckled.
His manners and speeches...are interesting.

*Republished and Re-writen*