Chapter 5: Who are you?

Zhan went to his Uni today, his professor asked him to act as his assistant. Today is the 100th year celebration of this university. As a reputed teacher who had been teaching in this university his whole life, this professor of his naturally had some role. Such as- give one hour speech and all. Zhan was asked by his classmates if he wanted to get on the stage and perform , well, they were prepared to beg Zhan. However, Zhan didn't have any confidence in himself in this matter. So, to get away he proposed to his professor that he'll help.

From the early in the morning till late at night, there will be programmes one after another. All the students in the university are young people , so naturally they had their own programmes in the evening. The semesters are so tiring, it's okay to get away for a day.

"Xiao zhan , don't be a coward. Come , just a sip."

"Yeah"

Students sat on the open field under the night sky. In the center, fire was ignited. Some sat with guitar on their lap  while some sang or drank.

Zhan had high tolerance for alcohol. But he had no idea why he felt so dizzy after just drinking one glass. Well, he didn't forget to maintain a good student image infront of everyone. But it's not like he can't get drunk alone, but..getting drunk alone , sounds pathetic.

Zhan didn't notice that someone sat down beside him.

The man who sat down next to Zhan was close to the point where  their bodies were  touching. The man held up his hand and took the glass of whiskey from Zhan and drank it himself.

'Oooh' sounded in the circle. Zhan came to his senses and he heard the person next to him say something which made others laugh. Then he grasped Zhan's shoulder blades and lightly rubbed them.

Zhan frowned and shrugged off the arm sluggishly. The person didn't do anything for the rest of the time. Relieved, Zhan closed his eyes and rested his head on his hand.

"Hey? Xiao Zhan ?" Zhan didn't know how long it has been but someone shook him.

"Ugh , go away."Zhan groaned and pushed the hand away.

"Look how much of an drunkard you're now. You still didn't learn to drink."

The other person laughed, "Come, Little buddy. I'll take you home."

Seeing Zhan silent , the other person pulled him and placed him on his back. Zhan's arm loosely hung on the both side of the man's shoulder. He completely fell drunk, so much that he fell asleep. The constantly vibration of the phone inside Zhan's pant pocket got unnoticed by both of the people.

When they exited the uni campus, the surrounding seemed a lot more quieter. "You guys are the last ones to leave . Hurry up and go. Young people these days."

The security uncle scolded them for being late. Of course,  another reason being that he had to work overtime for the past few days.

The man flashed a smile at the guard, "Uncle,  it's late. Go home now."

The middle aged man waved his hand and left for the office.

However,  soon after the man exited the gate , his steps paused. Thinking for a second, he looked at the street light on his right side. He saw something flash by. Without giving it much thought he strode forward to find a cab nearby.

But before he could take any more steps , he felt goosebumps rising up. Before him stood a tall man, his eyes were hidden behind his hair. The aura around him is gloomy and dangerous.

The man was about to ignore the other's sudden appearance and walk away but, he had to stop when heard the other say coldly, "put him down."

"A-ah? Do I know you?"