Chapter 2: what a pleasant surprise!

Xiao Zhan stood at the door of the simple tea shop. "I heard a lot of students come here. Oh, Mr.Wang , I forgot to ask you. Do you like milk tea?"

Turning around and seeing the person who had been following him all the way disappeared into thin air, made Zhan feel difficult.

Wondering to himself, absentmindedly he muttered , " He was right behind me a minute ago. He....no way, did he run away ?"

He entered the shop , imagining how Teacher Wang would look like when he is escaping. He ordered two cups of boba milk tea. He sat down at one of the empty two person table and waited for the tea to arrive. Inwardly he was wondering, a big man like Teacher Wang won't really run away hanging him here , would he ?

He was wondering when someone pushed a small bag towards him. "Here."

Staltered, Zhan glanced at the tall man who quietly sat down on the opposite chair. Calm and tranquil. His aura seemed to affect Zhan too.

"Where did Teacher Wang go? I didn't even notice."

"Drinking tea on an empty stomach is not good."

Xiao Zhan opened the bag and took out the 4 slices of cakes. Each had a different flavour. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and lemon. He looked up at the man who was sitting upright with a complicated expression. His tastes are colourful.

"Don't....like it?"

Zhan , whose inner thoughts are unknown shook his head.
"Un...thank you. Which one do you like?"

A complicated look appeared on Teacher Wang's face. He haven't tasted them yet and didn't know which one Xiao Zhan liked. "I don't like sweets."

Then why did you bring so many slices.

Xiao Zhan smiled and pushed two random pieces to teacher Wang's side in an encouraging manner. "Try it out at least."

At this time, their tea arrived.

"It's been a few days. Now we have eaten together, we're certainly familiar with each other! You look younger than me, you can call me zhan ge , I'll call you.....uh.."

A flush appeared on Zhan's cheeks. He didn't know teacher Wang's name..

A cold voice interjected, "Yibo."

Yibo added again, "I'm much more older than you."

So you want him to call you Yibo ge ?

"Oh..how much more older can you be. It doesn't make any difference. Then..just call me Zhan."

Yibo calmly took a sip from his tea. So sweet. He is used to bland food, this especially sweet tea is really too much sweet for him.

"No talking while eating."

Xiao Zhan politely started to eat. This time he didn't talk . He started to ponder over something, Yibo , he might be from a well reputed family. His manners and elegance explains it all.

After the breakfast they said goodbye to each other and left. Zhan was called back in the Uni by his professor for some errand.

The professor of his has a strange habit. Beside lecturing and researching , he likes to collect artefacts. His professor had been cheated on countless times , but he still doesn't learn his lesson. His logic is , he admires beautiful things. Even if its fake , its beautiful and the price of beauty is enormous.

The reason why he was called to the uni was because his professor was bragging infront of Freshers. As a result , he had to summon his most talented student right there. Also, that wasn't only the reason, the main reason was because, he asked Zhan to go and collect a new vase from his friend's house.