0

-Why did you get close to me when from the beginning you intended to leave?Say, then why did you let me dream?I know , someday in the fresh dawn we'll meet again in a dreamland. I had many words to say to you and I hope to convey them someday. I spoke stories about you alone to myself.
Your words come back to the lost paths of all those poems I compose. I'll go with you to visit the fairy tale..so, will you come back?-

Is it possible for a man to travel into the real world from a fictional novel? It's impossible, right? But Yibo is someone who believes he transmigrated over into a whole new world from a novel. Then what was his world , real or fake? What is our world, real or fake? Let's move on.

Lan wangji saw with his own eyes how Wei Ying , whom he considered his confident, soul mate, jumped from the towering mountain of Qishan. Being locked up for years, he lead a life worse than death. Until a miracle happened.

He discovered that he transmigrated into another person's body who looks exactly the same as him. This person is called Wang Yibo. From then on, he decided to live his life without any restriction.

There was another excellent man who is idolised by many people. He is excellent both in looks and knowledge. But, nobody knew how he fanboys over bl drama called, "The untamed". He is Xiao Zhan , a young professor by profession.

When Yibo came across Zhan , he instantly knew , God gave him another chance. Will he be able to set things right this time?

It doesn't matter because he decided to protect this person at all cost.

▪︎'.°•'.•°○{Are you...him?
What to do, Obsession is hard to let go.
It doesn't matter if you're him or not, as long as I cam protect you I'll be relieved. }○°•.'•°.'▪︎

"Emperor's smile. For you."
" If I'm not what you see, if am not supposed to exist , will you still look at me?"
"No matter what the result is, Don't cry."

▪︎'.°•'.•°○{ if I don't look at you, then I'd rather go blind.
Why do you like to stare at me all the time? Do you like me this much ?
Or are you searching for someone else's
shadow on my face? }○°•.'•°.'▪︎

Just when I thought I would die single , I met a man who fit my aesthetics very much. Just like how a Prince finds his consort...well, consort and him? Haha. Sometimes he's like a scholar from ancient times, sometimes like a warrior and sometimes as distant as the moon. But, he had always been gentle with me. That's why, thank you very much Yibo, for coming into my life and messing it up real great.

YUP!! I'm re-writing this book again!
Note: first published around 2020.

It might be a short story of not more than 19 -20 chapters.
It's a Yizhan story ^^

Also! Please note that I can't update regularly.
It's not possible for me as I'm trying to focus on my studies.
[ please try to understand ^^ ]

And there we go!