chapter 11 : moving

After he saw Haoxuan walking away,  he was about to leave too. But then he came face to face with the one he had in his mind for a while. Zhan was a bit surprised but then warmly smiled back. This person...was he worried about him?

"You're here."

"Mn" yibo answered.

Zhan realised something. Yibo answers or replies almost immediately when he says something. And if you let others say the same sentence to Yibo, he might just kindly spare him a glance or a nod.

Zhan smiled at the thought.

Then he saw Yibo looking somewhere behind him with a frown and dangerous aura leaked from the space around him.
"What's wrong ? Are you feeling unwell?"

"Who..was that just now?"

Zhan starred back with a puzzled expression but then understood what Yibo meant.
"Oh , You might know him or heard of him a little. Wang Haoxuan. He's a graduate and is an assistant just like me. He's a prodigy."

Zhan temporarily skipped the other unspeakable introduction and told Yibo as he dragged his drunk professor who kept on mumbling this and that  , sometimes even cursing people.

Yibo gave him a hand , so zhan didn't even had to bear his professor's weight.

Yibo pursed his lips tightly and remained silent. His eyes flashed with murderous intent but he held back , in case if the person beside him get scared ? He clearly saw another familiar face.

Who's that ?

Xue yang.

Though he can't be called an enemy,  he's not an acquaintance. He will have to be careful of anyone until he figures out the purpose of all of them appearing here one by one...even him. Now, this can't be just a coincidence anymore.

Is the novel world and this world merging? How can it be! He just hopes that no one appears in this world anymore. Specially,  those of the wens and other cultivation sects. That boy, wei ying , really made a mess. He doesn't want the history repeat itself!

So for the next few days Yibo kept a close eye to Zhan. Wherever he went, yibo would follow. Zhan also became aware of it. Yibo is acting strange again. Whenever they're together , Yibo would stare at him all the time and be vigilant every moment.

Then one day,  he heard Yibo say some shocking words, " Move in with me."

Zhan felt his mind go blank for a while. He looked confused and delighted. He still asked , "Why? What's wrong? We live across each other."

Yibo didn't hesitate to blurt out an answer, " You can help me with school matters."

Zhan didn't buy that. Help with school matters ? He meant , zhan can figure out new ways to torture students in field ? No thank you. Because he was once a "run away student".

{ meaning , he often ran away so he'll escape PE class...I often did this too loll }

He looked at Yibo's slightly nervous face and didn't have the heart to expose the other. Isn't it just living with another person? Just thinking of this gave him tingling in the stomach. He worked hard to restrain the corner of his lips from raising.

"Okay", he said in a soft voice.

Yibo received his reply and feeling delighted he directly moved Zhan's things to his apartment. Zhan didn't let him move just everything,  since he'll keep his apartment,  he can just go whenever he wants. He just moved his clothes and some daily necessities.

Everything went smoothly until Zhan faced Yibo's polite question,

"I've a guest room, the other one is a storage room, I live in a room. Do you want the guest room or live in mine ?"

There was silence in the room. No one talked. Zhan drew in a sharp breath. Will it feel strange if he says he wants to live together? Well, he just realised that 'yibo's living together' is really just a pure 'living together '.

Zhan gave Yibo a natural smile, "Isn't the guest room empty? I'll just take this. "

The layout of this apartment is similar to that of Zhan's. Zhan turned around to walk into that direction and didn't see the gloom in Yibo's face.

Yibo grabbed Zhan's wrist and looked at Zhan's eyes with straight face. Lying honestly, he said "I didn't clean that room yet. Move into my room."

Zhan:..........~(a moment of silence)~

Then zhan walked into Yibo's room in silence. He suspects this person now. Didn't he wanted him to move into his room ? Then why did he bother asking. Such a difficult person he is.

The room is clean and tidy. The bed is also crumble free. There was a faint fragrance of rose. The room is just like it's owner, every single thing is either white or black.

In fact , his room was very colourful in the past. It was so bright that , when yibo came it stung his eyes badly. So when he moved here, he changed it to his usual style.

He inserted his hands in his pants pocket and followed after Zhan. He seemed very relaxed. He stood at the doorstep and stared at Zhan's face. He watched every change in zhan's expression. That pair of widened eyes and wavy eyebrows that time to time lifted and the faint confusion evokes the obsession that has been hiding deep inside his heart.

"Put the clothes inside the closet." Yibo's words made Zhan come back to reality from his thoughts.

"Hm."

He opened the closet and folded his clothes as neatly as possible and then stored them in. After he was done, Yibo also came back from the bathroom. He went to place Zhan's toiletries beside his.

It was already late and they didn't have lunch yet. Zhan proposed to cook something for both. With this intention, he walked to the fridge. Before Yibo could even say anything , Zhan opened the fridge.

Zhan had nothing to say. Since this house is so clean , how could a fridge be unclean ? It's thoroughly clean , with nothing inside. Thinking back , he didn't see any snacks in Yibo's house either. How did this guy survive till now ?

Oh , yes , since they got to know each other,  they often eat at his house or outside. But before that ? Zhan felt distressed as he stared Yibo who opened his mouth and closed it again.

Yibo was a bit guilty. When your boyfriend is looking at you accusingly...how do you comfort him?

A/n : Sorry guys. I didn't update for more than half a month T T. One reason is that I'm busy with my studies.
I can't find any time to even rest. Only if you know the struggle of the science students T T . Another reason is that whenever I try to write , I can't focus. What's the point of writing half heartedly?