chapter 12 : my wei ying

Zhan gave yibo who didn't know why he felt guilty a side glance. He walked to the stiff Yibo and patted his shoulder, "comrade,  let's go and buy things to fill the fridge."

"Okay" , Yibo's response shocked Zhan. Normally,  Yibo would only reply with a "mn". Regardless,  zhan felt happy. He took his jacket and strode outside,  followed by Yibo.

The  street looked as busy as ever. Everybody is minding their own business , there are also few couples who are out for a walk. They were holding hands and laughing together. Zhan looked behind him to see Yibo and accidentally locked eyes with him. After a momentary surprise , zhan calmed down. He remembered that night, he and yibo went out together as well. At that time, Yibo gave him a red rose which is dry by now. Zhan kept it treasured.

Zhan stopped and matched pace with Yibo,  they walked side by side. Zhan bit his lips as he looked down, his fingertips rubbing together. He wanted to hold Yibo's hand but he is too embarrassed to take the initiative. Meanwhile, Yibo also noticed Zhan's movement. He felt a sweet feeling creeping up to him.

Yibo stretched out his hand and took Zhan's sweaty hand which felt very soft and comfortable to hold. A faint blush spread across Zhan's face, he felt his heartbeat speed up. Like this he refused to look up at Yibo.

Yibo looked at Zhan's embarrassed self with a faint smile. He didn't care that they were in public place, he used his left hand to touch Zhan's chin and made him face himself. Then he flicked his nose, "Don't fall."

Zhan restrained his shyness and nodded.

First, they went to a restaurant to have lunch and they went to the shop to buy food ingredients. Zhan choose while Yibo pushed the cart. They felt like a married double on a random Tuesday going to shop together.

But their relationship is still vogue. They both didn't confess their feelings. Zhan felt a bit uneasy for that. But other than that   , he felt pretty sweet and warm around Yibo.

After shopping they successfully filled the awfully empty fridge. They began their life together once again. 

A few days passed and Zhan had no idea how his cousin sister Xuan lu knows about his feelings for yibo. Anyway, she was baffled when she came to know that both of them are stuck on the edge. She urged Zhan to quickly confess. She said,

"Ah-Zhan , you have to grasp the tiniest opportunity that life gives you. Since you like him then you should confess. Don't keep things to yourself always." After a moment of silence, she said, "Wang Yibo , he looks like a steady person. He is very trustworthy but he is very well mannered and determined. I don't think he has any experience with these formalities. Though he isn't the likes to betray people, I believe he will give his all for the person he likes. So, Ah-Zhan, jiejie wants to see you happy. So chase your happiness, okay?"

After this phone call with Lu-jie , Zhan couldn't sleep for a few night. She and Yibo only knew each other for a few days but how can she say this with such sureties? Zhan couldn't find the answer to this question, even if he asks, he'll be taken as overly anxious. So he stopped thinking about it again.

One night, in his bedroom, he tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep. Probably because of the coffee he drank earlier. He began to plan for the future. Maybe he'll confess tomorrow. If he confesses , what will yibo's reaction be ? Shocked? Pleased?

Just then he heard the door of his room open with a small creaking sound. Zhan immediately became vigilant but didn't dare to move. Should he call for Yibo? How did a strange person get in anyway , he locked the main door before going to bed.

He noticed the figure walk to his bedside without making any noise. A familiar scent entered Zhan's nose. This....This is the scent of the shower gel that Yibo uses. Just as Zhan was about to open his eyes to ask Yibo what happened, he felt the touch of a fingertip.