chapter 7 : dark past

"What? You learned to resist while I was away?" Ziqi asked with a careless smile but Zhan knew , he was extremely serious. This guy didn't change , not even a little bit.

Zhan looked back at the closed door and silently opened his apartment door. Zhan had no idea how Ziqi, this guy knows his address. Didn't his parents blocked all the contacts and information about him? This guy is mad , extreme to what extent he himself had no idea. So it's not surprising that he could find him this easily.

When Zhan closed the door, Ziqi pressed on him again. Biting Zhan's earlobes , he said, "I took over the company. They can't control me now. That's just right, they can't take you away again. I'll never let anyone separate us again."

"Let go." Zhan said in a cold voice.

"I know you like it baby. I've hold on for so long , I can't anymore." Ziqi said obsessively and bit Zhan's lips. Zhan's strength was nothing compared to Ziqi's,  so it was all for nothing.

"I said, let me go!" Zhan screamed in between the one sided kiss.

Ziqi finally broke the kiss but didn't loosened the hold on Zhan. Instead his eyes narrowed and his voice sounded chilly, "Why aren't happy to see me? You've feelings for other man, right? Is it him?"

Ziqi spoke as if he was certain. Zhan widened his eyes and desperately shook his head. He was confused. How...how in the world did he know about Yibo and his slight liking to him?

"So you like him." Ziqi murmured to himself. Then he forcefully dragged the struggling zhan and threw him on the sofa. He started to tear Zhan's neatly buttoned up shirt , one after another buttons flew here and there while Zhan tried hard to block Ziqi's hand. He had to stop this guy before it's late.

"This gentlemanly appearance,  tsk, you fooled him with this huh, nevermind, I really love your hypocrisy darling. With me, you can be even bolder." He spoke as he restrained Zhan's hands. "I'll give you a chance to recall who you really are."

"To be daring enough to cheat on me, I've to give you a good round of fcking. So you'll remember me and only my touches once again. Only I can give you what you want."

Ziqi took of his tie and bound Zhan's hands tightly , so tight that it's painful.

Zhan's eyes widened in horror. "No, no, don't want. Let go , let go." He muttered hoarsely and desperately shook his head. He couldn't even scream out , he felt his voice stuck inside his throat , unable to get out.

"You let him hold you so closely. So daring. I want to tear his arm apart." He successfully untied Zhan's clothing , leaving him totally naked.

Then he took of his shirt and started to unbuckle his pants. "You forgot how you squirmed under my touch , how you shouted my name. Don't worry, I'll make you remember. Your body, your soul, your smile everything belongs to me."

"Shut up! Shut up!"

Just when he was about to block Zhan's mouth,  the door to the Zhan's apartment broke open because of the huge force. Zhan covered his head, still shaking. Ziqi who was on top of Zhan looked Staltered as a shadow moved inside , with naked eye you could only see the after image of the presence.

Within a second he was grabbed on his neck by something and flew to the floor , instantly fainted. Yibo didn't bother with him now , he'll deal with that person later. For now , he looked at the curled up figure on the sofa.

The usually cheerful, calm and composed Zhan was nowhere in sight. The one infront of him is the vulnerable and helpless Zhan who's stuck with fear.

The air around him turned freezing cold as he starred at the figure on the ground. Wordlessly he picked Zhan up and left through the door.